Sign in to follow this  
Kwatchi

[M10 - Balmorra - CR] Scouting Trip to Balmorra

LqRw4vv.jpg

On his first mission for the Commenor Remnant, Karlan Teg was sent to Balmorra to scout out some locations for potential future listening post installations.  While there, he collected a xenos sample of a local felid apex-predator species; mostly for the scientists back home to study.  Mostly.

===/===/===

Just an intro "doodle" MOC to get my imagination going.

V06A4Ro.jpg

Edited by Kwatchi

Lovely little scene there @Kwatchi! Really love the custom gun design, it looks great, and lovely integration of the new magic wand part.

I like the minifig posing over his kill, it strangely reminds me of the Cecil the Lion story from a few years back!

I like the landscape, but I feel that the regular green bits stand out a little from the otherwise muted colour palette. I think using olive or sand green plates and cheesers would have been a better choice, although I aooreciate they are rarer and thus more expensive.

2 hours ago, goatman461 said:

@Kwatchi What’s holding it to the blaster?

The Professor has it right.  One of the after market parts I got to affix bayonets to my pirate theme muskets.  

I have to agree - these wands have tons of potential uses.

Great doodle! I find builds like this to be very helpful in getting my creative juices flowing.

Don't forget to fill out this form to get your build judged.