Sign in to follow this  
AxelE55

Redcoat caribbean port/town

Hello! Recently finished my little redcoat port, the buildings have no interiors. It is just meant to be a classic-pirates looking cute village! :-)

dzwQM5E.jpg

Edited by AxelE55

58 minutes ago, AxelE55 said:

Not sure how to include the image inside of the post, says the file is too large. Sorry!

Once uploaded at Imgur:

1. right-click on the image, choose "Copy Image Location"
  2. go into your EB forum post and click on the location where you want to insert the image
  3. right-click and choose "Paste"
  4. the image will appear in your post like this:

dzwQM5E.jpg

By double-clicking on the image in your post you open a window where you can re-size the image, you usually do not want to go over 800 pixels wide.

Really nice MOC, very vibrant and colourful. Well done! :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Drunknok said:

Once uploaded at Imgur:

1. right-click on the image, choose "Copy Image Location"
  2. go into your EB forum post and click on the location where you want to insert the image
  3. right-click and choose "Paste"
  4. the image will appear in your post like this:

dzwQM5E.jpg

By double-clicking on the image in your post you open a window where you can re-size the image, you usually do not want to go over 800 pixels wide.

Really nice MOC, very vibrant and colourful. Well done! :thumbup:

Thanks for the help! 

Lovely little port town. I especially like the little crosses created by technic axles. Clever!

Keep it up!

MAC

Nice build!  It captures the classic Pirates line feel, but has some delightful more modern touches in the design.  I really like the inclusion of the small island baseplate right there as a simple natural feature of the port.  :classic:

This is very cool. Instantly brings back some childhood memories. As written above, it absolutely captures the classic Pirates feeling. I especially like that most of it is done with rather old bricks. Some other creations here tend to give the impression of having to buy tons of new bricks to achieve some kind of realism. You prove that with the right arrangement, colours and techniques you can summon child-like imagination into place, which adds all the little details to see the "real thing". Like looking at well drawn sketches. which give the brain just the right impulses to result in an enhanced mental image.

Very nice! It's a great fit for classic pirates. I think there are just too many soldiers and not enough civilians. Otherwise great job.