Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

You were talking about a bridge like from Whomping Willow set?

No, I was saying that the Clocktower set has a part built onto the side like the bridge in the Willow set, not sets this wave has a bridge

31 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

Expecto Patronum - 3 Figures and Stag

Hagrid's Hut - 6 Figures, Buckbeak, Fang

Clocktower - 8 Figures

Is it sure that Ron is in the Set Hagrid's Hut or is it possible that we get Dumbledore instead of Ron?

Just now, Sir Godric said:

Is it sure that Ron is in the Set Hagrid's Hut or is it possible that we get Dumbledore instead of Ron?

Leakers have been saying Ron. We got Dubledore from that scene in the CMF. And otherwise we wouldn’t get a POA Ron (from what we know about the rest of the wave.)

Just now, Sir Godric said:

According to the random blocker, it’s definitely Ron. Besides, Dumbledore would just be the exact same version we got in the CMF so I would rather get a new Ron. We’re getting Dumbledore (hopefully a new version) in the Clocktower

Just now, Whovastron said:

Leakers have been saying Ron. We got Dubledore from that scene in the CMF. And otherwise we wouldn’t get a POA Ron (from what we know about the rest of the wave.)

Thank you..

I just about Dumbledore because in the scene when they turned back the time Ron isn't with them.

I only wish Hagrid’s Hut also came with Draco. He could have Slytherin robes and he could possibly use Flitwick’s hair in blonde since he had that weird parted hairdo in POA

15 hours ago, LDDproductions said:

Aight I can’t post it, so click here to see the mock ? 

This is supposed to be what the summer set will look like based on what TRB has told us! I tried to make it how he described it! Keep in mind some parts were available on Lego Digital Designer such as the new window paints aswell as the candles, so know I would have used them.

I'll be honest, I'm a bit dissapointed, I'm probably gonna have to buy the 2004 set instead, this one looks really shrimpy, any what is the tower on the left supposed to be? Gryffindor tower again?

Just now, Geoh said:

I'll be honest, I'm a bit dissapointed, I'm probably gonna have to buy the 2004 set instead, this one looks really shrimpy, any what is the tower on the left supposed to be? Gryffindor tower again?

This isn’t the actual set. It’s just a LDD moc based on the actual set description. It was only made to give a general idea of the shape, I wouldn’t pass judgment until you see the actual set. Also, Gryffindor Tower is the one that was included in the Whomping Willow set. The main tower is not Gryffindor Tower. So they did actually place the Gryffindor dormitories in the right spot which is nice

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

5 minutes ago, Geoh said:

Thanks, I’ll be sure to go out of my way again spending hours to deliver a model to give people a general idea of what a set will look like! Love the people on this forum!

19 minutes ago, Sir Godric said:

Thank you..

I just about Dumbledore because in the scene when they turned back the time Ron isn't with them.

It’s not based on that scene, it’s based on the scene where Harry, Hermione and Ron visit Hagrid and then the Minister, Albus and MacNair Show up

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

It’s not based on that scene, it’s based on the scene where Harry, Hermione and Ron visit Hagrid and then the Minister, Albus and MacNair Show up

Kinda disappointing we’re only getting 1 POA Hermione and Ron in this scene, so if we what to recreate it, we have to order a second Hermione & Ron.

Just now, LDDproductions said:

Kinda disappointing we’re only getting 1 POA Hermione and Ron in this scene, so if we what to recreate it, we have to order a second Hermione & Ron.

Unfortunately, yeah

Just now, LDDproductions said:

You would really only need to buy a second Hermione. Ron is in the hospital wing so he’s not with them using the timeturner

Just now, notpennysboat said:

Are we expecting a new mold for Fang ?

I think it has been said so

Just now, notpennysboat said:

Are we expecting a new mold for Fang ?

I really hope so. Although Crookshanks really should have had a new mould too. He wasn’t nearly fluffy enough. But I have no idea about Fang. It would be nice

1 minute ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

You would really only need to buy a second Hermione. Ron is in the hospital wing so he’s not with them using the timeturner

You’re right! Maybe we’ll be surprised and she has her POA time turner outfit in the Yule ball and they’re saving her Yule Ball outfit for the CMF so we get a mid leg dress piece. She’ll likely be in her Yule Ball outfit tho in the Clock Tower.

12 minutes ago, LDDproductions said:

Thanks, I’ll be sure to go out of my way again spending hours to deliver a model to give people a general idea of what a set will look like! Love the people on this forum!

I'm talking about the set design, not your build.

I was simply giving my opinion, I'm starting to find people are getting really defensive in this thread, 

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I really hope so. Although Crookshanks really should have had a new mould too. He wasn’t nearly fluffy enough. But I have no idea about Fang. It would be nice

I think the reason they didn’t make a new mold for crooks Hanks is because they need to be able to find other uses for the mold, and I don’t they’d ever use it since there’s already have a prominent cat mold. I think however a shaggy dog would work since dogs are more popular and they could easily re-color the mold for Sirius. However this may be false since the Scarcth and Post cat will never be used again outside of the CMF line.

Just now, Geoh said:

I'm talking about the set design, not your build.

I was simply giving my opinion, I'm starting to find people are getting really defensive in this thread, 

Oh okay. Sorry I didn’t mean to go off on you, but it felt like you were attacking me.

26 minutes ago, LDDproductions said:

I think the reason they didn’t make a new mold for crooks Hanks is because they need to be able to find other uses for the mold, and I don’t they’d ever use it since there’s already have a prominent cat mold. I think however a shaggy dog would work since dogs are more popular and they could easily re-color the mold for Sirius. However this may be false since the Scarcth and Post cat will never be used again outside of the CMF line.

Isn't really a valid point as tons of pieces get introduced in the CMF line to never be seen again after that particular series

47 minutes ago, LDDproductions said:

51 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I think the reason they didn’t make a new mold for crooks Hanks is because they need to be able to find other uses for the mold, and I don’t they’d ever use it since there’s already have a prominent cat mold. I think however a shaggy dog would work since dogs are more popular and they could easily re-color the mold for Sirius

Fang is actually a type of mastiff, and isn’t shaggy at all. A Fang mold couldn’t be recolored as Padfoot, there’s no resemblance. 

FC89BCBF-CC8A-4211-B183-2699B11C9519.jpeg

Edit: as for the ‘no new mold for Crookshanks’ thing, I’ve been thinking - when was the last time we got more than 1 new animal mold in a licensed CMF? Is it possible that the designers had to choose between a new fluffy cat and a new, bigger snake, and ultimately decided that Nagini needed the new mold more than Crookshanks?

Edited by Accio Lego

I kinda get the impression from the sketch that part of the set (the tower) will be pretty similar to the tower from the great hall set. I hope not, and I will wait for the offical pictures, but if it is, it will be disappointing.

54 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

I kinda get the impression from the sketch that part of the set (the tower) will be pretty similar to the tower from the great hall set. I hope not, and I will wait for the offical pictures, but if it is, it will be disappointing.

I think the tower on the side of the clock tower will be smaller than the Great Staircase Tower. It is just a sketch after all. I think it’s supposed to be the Divination Tower. I’m really excited to see official pictures of it

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

8 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

English skills and Clarity: Try to be clear and precise when posting and use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation. We do tolerate bad English as we are a site that welcomes users from all around the world, but we don't tolerate laziness. No l33t sp34k or "texting language". We don't criticize international users who are non-native English speakers, but are trying to post in English. You probably couldn't do as well in their language. Bear this in min

Sorry, but things are abbreviated all of the time on here and they seem to go unchecked. People abbreviate movie titles as a standard , but that doesn’t get flagged. Keep in mind that the movies do not have the same names globally. Also, trade fair names, CMF,  series and set names etc etc. To be honest, I am a native speaker and am sometimes lost as I don’t live eat and breathe all things Lego. It would be nice to see this rule enforced equally across the board.