Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

Just now, Legoniche said:

You’re saying I’m blatantly wrong, but I think it’s obvious whose right by looking at the pics 

Believe whatever you want, I know that I’m right, I don’t need other people to “back me up” because 1) I’ve seen the sets 2) you’re too stubborn to talk to

You guys never fail to impress me of how much you fight over the littlest of things.... 

Edited by RODDY

Just now, RODDY said:

You guys never fail to impress me of how much you fight over the littlest of things.... 

Next week on Harry Potter 2019 discussion: [insert small detail not worth battling over here]....

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Next week on Harry Potter 2019 discussion: [insert small detail not worth battling over here]....

Next week? You are being too kind! Try the very next day.:iamded_lol:

I’m not trying to be rude, but you people are just showing so much toxic behavior, we didn’t need personal assaults over something that small. You guys can’t just argue of minifigures and possibly get us all in trouble with a mod. Learn to respect eachother or please just leave cuz we don’t need more negativity on this thread.

I am sorry random bricker, also I apologise if I have said anything to offend anyone, If you look at my first comment about that particular minifig, you can see it was innocent, in good taste, and I was enjoying the leaks- I Do feel I m also owed an apology tho. This doesn’t mean I feel I’m wrong 

20 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Please don’t get this thread shut down 

Seconded. 

I’d like to be able to discuss future leaks and releases as they come out, not sit around twiddling my thumbs not able to talk about it because a couple of people decided to get into an inappropriate flame war over a tiny detail. 

(Can’t this at least wait until the sets come out and you can all see the pieces in person?)

Wow, was looking at boxing on Pay-per-View for later tonight, but no need. I can just follow this thread :classic:

May I suggest those who have such a deep interest in the upcoming Minifigs could discuss the nuances in a separate thread? There seems to be enough commentary to have your own thread and let this one be for wider discussion of the upcoming wave?

This might also reduce the likelihood of being banned or shut down.

I am happy with all the sets we will see in June and August.

There are always parts in a set that are not 100% perfect.But for me these are just little details.

And every HP fan will see it with his own eyes what is o.k.and what could be better.

So what is the 100% perfect HP Set for all??

For me the best thing is that LEGO did go on with the HP Sets.

So lets be a little bit thankfull for what we will get.

I think it will be much easier to see which costumes belong to whatever scene when we get the full HD images of the minifigs and sets from Lego themselves.

1 minute ago, Lego Lad said:

I think it will be much easier to see which costumes belong to whatever scene when we get the full HD images of the minifigs and sets from Lego themselves.

I agree:wink:

Speaking of which, can anyone make a good educated guess on when we will see clear images of the full sets or the boxes? Like when do they usually leak or when do Lego show them?

Clear (official) images typically show up around a month or so before release. Sometimes way earlier, sometimes not until the very last minute, but a month seems to be a solid bet.

31 minutes ago, Lego Lad said:

Speaking of which, can anyone make a good educated guess on when we will see clear images of the full sets or the boxes? Like when do they usually leak or when do Lego show them?

My bet guess would  be around April 22 as that is the rumored release date for the spiderman far from home sets. It seems that Lego likes to  release HD images for sets right after a wave of sets release.

Lego didn't print Potter on the back for the Harry figure. 

Edited by Jawaguy4
I changed the levels and saw the print.

Just now, Jawaguy4 said:

Lego didn't print Potter on the back for the Harry figure.

They did, it’s just VERY hard to see, to see it I had to turn my phone brightness all the way up and then look very close

Edited by TheRandomBlocker

36 minutes ago, Lego Lad said:

We'll most likely see them a month before release, but the official reveal will be later. The Endgame sets for example are slated to hit stores on march 31st but still haven't been officially revealed

Just now, TheRandomBlocker said:

They did, it’s just VERY hard to see, to see it I had to turn my phone brightness all the way up and then look very close

You're right, I changed it round in photoshop and saw.

Just now, Jawaguy4 said:

You're right, I changed it round in photoshop and saw.

The lighting in that photo is ridiculously bad, when it’s a dark red print in Black you’d think they’d try to get it as good as possible, can barely see it ?

6 hours ago, Whovastron said:

That costume there doesn’t have the hood or Potter on the back, which the minifig does.

iLM3CRem.png

It does

Harry is last to face his dragon and Cedric is the first to face his. That is why Cedric has that black cloak/robe on and why Harry doesn't have his on yet in the tent scene. The black cloak/robe is placed over his hoodie (tent outfit).

Edited by Jawaguy4