Sign in to follow this  
Bregir

[Al'Sayeed] Trouble in Eltina

Al'Sayeed had made his way further west. His meeting at the Cherry Blossom Tea House had been most... enlightening. Now he had arrived in Eltina, there to meet with some contacts on his way to Pan.

Personal diary, 21st of September, 618 AE.

Someone have been following me ever since I landed in port. Assassins, I believe, although they have not yet made a move to attack me. I have made no efforts to lose them, although a few tricks did keep them on their toes. I believe they are spying to me, and will kill me once they find who I am here to meet, or what I am here to do. I cannot let them learn my secrets, but must find out who sent them.

/al'Sayeed

44149376734_881d37b005_c.jpgTrouble in Eltina

Personal diary, 22nd of September, 618 AE.

Today they picked up the pace and closed in. It will be necessary to end it and get some answers. I shall take a stand.

/al'Sayeed

43958714035_66aecd732e_c.jpg

Personal diary, 23rd of September, 618 AE.

It was quick work. One was dispatched, and the other was only too happy to talk. Unfortunately, he knew nothing, and I let him slip.

43958711585_029122aa0b_c.jpg

I shall slip upon my vessel and be out of here before the local authorities drag me into a long and fruitless investigation. They will find nothing on the dead man. And even less from the one who fled.

/al'Sayeed

29932728217_62d6df62af_c.jpg

Another little installment in al'Sayeed's storyline. His story continues westward. At some point.

Sayeed with a sabre, didn't expected that, I thought he was a businessman, interesting.

Excellent build btw.

I love the way you have managed to make such a small scene convey such a sense of a large town. I think it is the narrow ally ways and the small red building that really make the scene work. The colour palette you've used is great as well - the dark red with green frames is a real highlight for me! The mini-figs are well posed and it is indeed interesting to see al'Sayeed in action.