Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

Action and Adventure Themes Graphics

Graphics Theme  

29 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What Theme Should the New Banner be?

• Adventurers
    • Ninjago
    • Underwater
    • A hint of all the themes
    • Other (Please Mention in a post)

It's what it says on the tin really guys. I want new graphics to match the new banner size. I have some helpers waiting in the wings once I decide on the theme for the new banner image. I just need to know what you lot think!

Have a vote, drop your opinion in here and discuss. :sweet:

Edit - Now that the All Themes option has won, I need to know minifigure choices! Who do you think should feature in the banner?

I would like a banner that represents all of the major Action Themes. A figure or two from Ninjago, Nexo, Chima, Adventurers, Power Miners, Atlantis, and Monster Fighters.

Though I do sorta want to see an Adventurers themed banner, one that represents nearly all of Lego's action/adventure themes so far would be much more prefered. I've stated this on another topic before, but I think that a Heroes vs. Villains visual setup would be rather cool to see. :shrug_oh_well:

It looks like people want a little of everything, also, the Vs idea sounds cool.

So who just has to feature in the banner? At least one character from each theme on both the good guy and bad guy side.

I am going to go right ahead and say Johnny Thunder has to be there.

Any more opinions, or am I going to go ahead and make the picks myself :tongue:

On 10/2/2018 at 9:10 PM, Peppermint_M said:

It looks like people want a little of everything, also, the Vs idea sounds cool.

So who just has to feature in the banner? At least one character from each theme on both the good guy and bad guy side.

I am going to go right ahead and say Johnny Thunder has to be there.

Any more opinions, or am I going to go ahead and make the picks myself :tongue:

You could have all the good guys (one from each theme) on one side and all the baddies on the other side both looking to the centre.

my second idea is having one minifigure (either a goodie or a baddie) from each theme lined up like a superhero poster.

That was the idea. I am gathering ideas on which characters are most wanted to feature in the banner.

On 10/2/2018 at 3:10 PM, Peppermint_M said:

For at least the heroes, I'd nominate Major Quinton Steele from Monster Fighters, Agent Chase from Agents, Johnny Thunder of course, Eris (first year minifigure) from Legends of Chima, Macy from Nexo Knights, Lloyd (his fifth year, second wave minifigure) from Ninjago, any first year Power Miners character, Captain Ace Speedman from Atlantis, and Azari Firedancer from Elves.

What about The LEGO Movie 2? 

I suggest a TLM2 banner for 2019 to celebrate the release of the movie. It would just for 2019. Or maybe 2: 

Apocalypseburg Mad Max-styled banner for the first half of 2019 and Systar System themed for the second half

11 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

What about The LEGO Movie 2? 

I suggest a TLM2 banner for 2019 to celebrate the release of the movie. It would just for 2019. Or maybe 2: 

Apocalypseburg Mad Max-styled banner for the first half of 2019 and Systar System themed for the second half

Isn't TLM 2 categorized as licensed though?

I voted for Ninjago as I think that's the most relevant.

Mix of all things would be nice too.

TLM2 is in the Special Themes forum, but that banner has never been updated. I suggested here because TLM2 is well... an adventure. :grin:

But yeah, you're right. This might not be the right place for a TLM2 banner

I take it back :classic: