LuxorV

Rock Raiders decals

Hi all, inspired by Iamded's interview, I decided to remake the Rock Raiders' decals, for all those who lost this great theme [or got only few of them, like me]:

Axel

rraxel_001.png

Bandit

rrbandit_001.png

Chief

rrchief_001.png

Doc

rrdoc2_001.png

Jet (or Jets 8-| ; one of the only 2 I own, and I don't even know her right name!)

rrjet_001.png

Sparks

rrsparks_001.png

Enjoy!

LuxorV

Whoa... these are very VERY nice! *wub*

I was lucky enough to buy a few of these just as I was coming out of my dark ages, imagining that they would serve some purpose in a Star Wars display, but if I hadn't, I'd definitely have to find a way to use these decals. *y*

Aaah... Rock Raiders are my favourite minifigs.

Decal remakes part 1? I'd love to see more, as these are great. *wub*

Fortunately I have all of these (I have 6 of Sparks' torsos) except Cheif's, thanks for that! X-D

*skull*

Wow, great job LuxorV! And it's Jet by the way, I think you were thinking of Sparks. :-D Sparks' has my favourite torso ever. :-D Great job again, thanks for these!

~Peace

Edited by iamded

This is the theme where I got my screen name. I used to build all sorts of rock raider things, write stories and play the game. All I would need is Axles face and I could make a sig fig that suits my name.

Edited by Axle

Thanks all for your comments :-$ !

Aaah... Rock Raiders are my favourite minifigs.

Decal remakes part 1? I'd love to see more, as these are great. *wub*

Fortunately I have all of these (I have 6 of Sparks' torsos) except Cheif's, thanks for that! X-D

*skull*

Well, other packs will come later ;-) .

Wow, great job LuxorV! And it's Jet by the way, I think you were thinking of Sparks. :-D Sparks' has my favourite torso ever. :-D Great job again, thanks for these!

~Peace

No, no. I was quite sure about her name being Jet, but the site I took the reference pic from labelled it as Jets |-/ . Thanks for the correction :-) .

This is the theme where I got my screen name. I used to build all sorts of rock raider things, write stories and play the game. All I would need is Axles face and I could make a sig fig that suits my name.

*cough* rraxelhead_001.png *cough* Yes, what were we saying? :-P

LuxorV

Very cool LuxorV! You're great at this! *y* *y*

~Peace

Thanks all for your comments :-$ !

Well, other packs will come later ;-) .

No, no. I was quite sure about her name being Jet, but the site I took the reference pic from labelled it as Jets |-/ . Thanks for the correction :-) .

*cough* rraxelhead_001.png *cough* Yes, what were we saying? :-P

LuxorV

Thanks! SigFig Comin' soon!

Thanks! SigFig Comin' soon!

Can't wait to see it *y* !

LuxorV

OKay, I've printed the face, I'll post the fig later. *sweet* Thanks, LuxorV!

EDIT: Here is the sigfig: 142412.jpg

Behind him is his/my car. I'll post a topic about it in the City And Trains Forum, I'll post a link, once the pictures are done uploading.

By the way, LuxorV , by looking at the rest of the decals has made me go back into Rock Raiders, sort of.....

Edited by Axle

I'm always happy when I can help someone.

You know, when I was a kid, you had two choices: buy the set with the MF you liked, or do without it. I think it's fantastic to be able to make this customs, now :-)

Nice car, btw ;-)

LuxorV

Sorry to bother you again, but could you, if you have him, make Bandit's face? I think that the first face worked out so well, I might make them all!

Sorry to bother you again, but could you, if you have him, make Bandit's face? I think that the first face worked out so well, I might make them all!

I knew we would have come to this *hmpf_bad* *grin* . I'll work on the other heads, and I'll probably post theme in 2 or 3 days *wink* .

Btw, I only have Jet and Axle; the others are based on pics I found here.

LuxorV

Okay, I'll wait, because I've started MOCing things from the PC version of the game! Thanks.... again I say sorry to bother you.

Thanks.... again I say sorry to bother you.

Don't worry *wink* . I should have been less lazy and made them all right from the beginning *laugh*

EDIT: done *wink*

rraxelhead_001.png

rrbandithead_001.png

rrchiefhead_001.png

rrdochead_001.png

rrjethead_001.png

rrsparkshead_001.png

LuxorV

Edited by LuxorV

Sorry to bother you, but do you think you could do Jet's face without the headset?

I'm getting really annoying in the decal section aren't I?

Edited by sir dano

Sorry to bother you, but do you think you could do Jet's face without the headset?

I'm getting really annoying in the decal section aren't I?

Like this?

1.png

Hope it's good enough for you. *wink*

Edited by kill will

Yup, 5 minutes in paint and a great original decal, quite easy. I like it as well!

Yeah, headsets really don't look good in castle

Great, it would seem I can take a little vacation, here *tongue* *wink* .

Thanks for the fast reply, kill will *thumbup* . I couldn't do the work sir dano required, yesterday *sad* .

LuxorV

I'm sorry to bother you again, but what's the proper print size in CM for the heads?

I must tell you I never tried to print any of these :look: . It should work fine with a 0.5 cm height (and proportioned lenght).

LuxorV

Those look fantastic! You've really nailed Doc's face, and that looks lik it would be the hardest to do. Great job!

~Peace