Khorne

EBRP Discussion Thread

Is Siloux in the middle of this madness? Has it been a mistake for him to come this way? It looks like my character will be proceeding with his current destination, just hope he doesn't run into any problems :look:

Currently, L14 is hot zone :skull: . Black Wraith Demon had striked Black Knights Kingdom. We are trying to investigate the cause too. Maybe it is some undead unfinished business. If you are heading towards that direction, please be careful and declare yourself to the border patrol. :wink:

Edited by WhiteFang

Is Siloux in the middle of this madness? Has it been a mistake for him to come this way? It looks like my character will be proceeding with his current destination, just hope he doesn't run into any problems :look:

Let's just say that you won't be running into very many people, so it's probably best that you aren't a travelling salesman anymore. I'd try getting those arrows blessed, you might need 'em. :wink:

Let's just say that you won't be running into very many people, so it's probably best that you aren't a travelling salesman anymore. I'd try getting those arrows blessed, you might need 'em. :wink:

I'll bless them when/if I come in contact with it. Something sinister is afoot :look: , it's a great story, though!

I'll bless them when/if I come in contact with it. Something sinister is afoot :look: , it's a great story, though!

A sinister foot! That's a great idea! I'll incorporate it soon!

Thanks! :wacko:

Oh, and I'm heading due north for a long time, with no detours expected (ha, I bet things won't go so smoothly), so I doubt you'll run into the main party. However, you might meet up with Bluervo on his way back. I wonder what's keeping him...

ImperialScouts, if you still have some spare magical arrows, I will love to purchase it for my army :classic: Do aware that the search and rescue operation is taking place. :classic:

Dragonator, my kingdom advisor, Master Pent had dispatched Lord Calvin, Commander of Red Valiant Force to send you a personal message. Inside the message, is to request for your help in our dire situation, in particular of borrowing a "stone". :wink:

WhiteFang: I'll be stopping in to see Master Pent tomorrow. If there is anything you'd like worked in, or that I should know, fill me in here and I'll check before I write it (I write these live as I'm posting them, so it isn't exactly planned in advance).

I just leave enough interesting possibilities to give me something to work with the next time. Makes it a little more spontaneous that way.

I plan to visit, leave, and make it into L-12 before the finish of the next section, so if anyone wants to set up an ambush, I'm on my way. :devil:

ImperialScouts, if you still have some spare magical arrows, I will love to purchase it for my army :classic: Do aware that the search and rescue operation is taking place. :classic:

I don't sell goods anymore. My character was ambushed by some thugs and I escaped with just my horse. I learned that my shop in my country was burned down as well through a letter. A changed into an adventurer. A journey man. Plus, my arrows aren't magical :grin: , I can bless them, but not magical! I'm heading straight up the L lane North, so if you happen to be there, I'm sure a meeting is likely :wink: .

Oh, and I'm heading due north for a long time, with no detours expected (ha, I bet things won't go so smoothly), so I doubt you'll run into the main party. However, you might meet up with Bluervo on his way back. I wonder what's keeping him...

Well, I will be in a land with no people, I don't think I'll be hard to spot by your...erm...magical bird. :classic:

WhiteFang: I'll be stopping in to see Master Pent tomorrow. If there is anything you'd like worked in, or that I should know, fill me in here and I'll check before I write it (I write these live as I'm posting them, so it isn't exactly planned in advance).

Imperialshadows, nice to see that your group is paying a visit to Master Pent. Maybe, you can tell him what are the "live" situation back in L14 with Lord Kenneth. He have not reported back to Master Pent yet, as he is still engaged with his search. In his crystal ball, he saw that Lord Kenneth is struggling and trying to defeat the Black Wraith Demon. However, there is one part which he can't seemed to see it clearly which is Aluvar presence. His extreme high level of magic skills escaped Master Pent's monitoring from his crystal ball. Therefore, the combat scene of helping Lord Kenneth is shadowed by it. You can brief Master Pent and of course seek your advice too. :wink:

Currently, his alternative is to seek a special stone from Dragonator. The Black Wraith Demon will not be able to advance its attacks to the northern kingdom. Because, Master Pent have actually placed a magical force-field area around key installations. Majestic Tower is his ideal strategic location of channeling his magic power to protect the Kingdom. Noone knows about the force-fied yet. :classic:

Lastly, you may want to note that he is a member of "Legendary Society". I think all Master Wizard and above whom have great wisdom and powers are in this secret group. The purpose of this society is still unknown. Of course, rumors have said that this Society is disband due to members' conflicts of interest. :sadnew:

I don't sell goods anymore. My character was ambushed by some thugs and I escaped with just my horse. I learned that my shop in my country was burned down as well through a letter. A changed into an adventurer. A journey man. Plus, my arrows aren't magical :grin: , I can bless them, but not magical! I'm heading straight up the L lane North, so if you happen to be there, I'm sure a meeting is likely :wink: .

ImperialScouts, I think you will bump into my new character very very soon, which I will introduce in the character thread soon. I do not have her picture yet. Her name is Princess Diana Mac Arthur of Black Knights Kingdom. :tongue: She is a very pretty girl too, although her attire does not revolve in Royal clothings. You won't even know that she is a princess until a later stage :wink:

It's sad that you got ambushed. :sad: I thought u still intending to be a trader. But an Adventurer, will be a great idea too!

Edited by WhiteFang

ImperialScouts, I think you will bump into my new character very very soon, which I will introduce in the character thread soon. I do not have her picture yet. Her name is Princess Diana Mac Arthur of Black Knights Kingdom. :tongue: She is a very pretty girl too, although her attire does not revolve in Royal clothings. You won't even know that she is a princess until a later stage :wink:

It's sad that you got ambushed. :sad: I thought u still intending to be a trader. But an Adventurer, will be a great idea too!

Yeah, it is, story-wise. But for my sake, I'm glad. This is a little more exciting :grin: !

Anyway, I look forward toward this "meeting" !

Dragonator, my kingdom advisor, Master Pent had dispatched Lord Calvin, Commander of Red Valiant Force to send you a personal message. Inside the message, is to request for your help in our dire situation, in particular of borrowing a "stone". :wink:

A yes, that is fine. Lucky I brought it with me. :wink: Of course, I don't give things freely... :tongue: I am presuming that Lord Calvin is your kingdoms representative to the meeting?

A yes, that is fine. Lucky I brought it with me. :wink: Of course, I don't give things freely... :tongue: I am presuming that Lord Calvin is your kingdoms representative to the meeting?

Haha, "don't give things freely" Okok, I wonder what will be your terms and conditions. :tongue: Actually, I intend to send one of the prince to represent which I have not offically introduce into the story. There will be a high chance that Lord Calvin will be representing my kingdom, or one of the particpants that is there if he is invited. Hehe. :classic:

Haha, "don't give things freely" Okok, I wonder what will be your terms and conditions. :tongue: Actually, I intend to send one of the prince to represent which I have not offically introduce into the story. There will be a high chance that Lord Calvin will be representing my kingdom, or one of the particpants that is there if he is invited. Hehe. :classic:

Don't worry too much, it won't be anything your not already planning on giving (I hope... :look: ). :tongue:

I've made my first post. I hope you like it :blush:

I've already planned the next two parts. The Orcs and Skellies are at war with the Crownies and Dwarfs now, aren't they? :blush:

Imperialshadows, nice to see that your group is paying a visit to Master Pent. Maybe, you can tell him what are the "live" situation back in L14 with Lord Kenneth. He have not reported back to Master Pent yet, as he is still engaged with his search. In his crystal ball, he saw that Lord Kenneth is struggling and trying to defeat the Black Wraith Demon. However, there is one part which he can't seemed to see it clearly which is Aluvar presence. His extreme high level of magic skills escaped Master Pent's monitoring from his crystal ball. Therefore, the combat scene of helping Lord Kenneth is shadowed by it. You can brief Master Pent and of course seek your advice too. :wink:

He always was a little nearsighted when it came to other wizards, especially ones that overshadowed him. I'll be sure to put in a good word for Lord Kenneth and maybe give Pent his latest lesson from his master. :devil:

Currently, his alternative is to seek a special stone from Dragonator. The Black Wraith Demon will not be able to advance its attacks to the northern kingdom. Because, Master Pent have actually placed a magical force-field area around key installations. Majestic Tower is his ideal strategic location of channeling his magic power to protect the Kingdom. Noone knows about the force-fied yet. :classic:

He overestimates his powers, he always has. We aren't dealing with a single demon here, and the one we met was far from the most powerful class advancing on the territories.

Lastly, you may want to note that he is a member of "Legendary Society". I think all Master Wizard and above whom have great wisdom and powers are in this secret group. The purpose of this society is still unknown. Of course, rumors have said that this Society is disband due to members' conflicts of interest. :sadnew:

Excellent. I'm quite pleased you mentioned this. You see, the society disbanded after the death of Alyssta's mother, for reasons I'll explain in my upcoming installment, sometime in the next few hours.

This will be an informative, though not action packed episode of the Aluvar Chronicles.

ImperialScouts ... It's sad that you got ambushed. :sad: I thought u still intending to be a trader. But an Adventurer, will be a great idea too!

All part of his destiny.

He always was a little nearsighted when it came to other wizards, especially ones that overshadowed him. I'll be sure to put in a good word for Lord Kenneth and maybe give Pent his latest lesson from his master. :devil:

:blush: I am sure Lord Kenneth will feel glad when he know this. I am looking forward to what Aluvar can teach Pent. :classic:

He overestimates his powers, he always has. We aren't dealing with a single demon here, and the one we met was far from the most powerful class advancing on the territories.

The thing is the single demon that engage with Lord Kenneth's army, hide its evil aura very well. The demon was actually looking around for something or someone. The demons' main army was gone after the attacks on the Southern part of Black Knight Kingdom. Rumors might also suggest that these unnatural activites might be summoned by "someone". :devil:

Excellent. I'm quite pleased you mentioned this. You see, the society disbanded after the death of Alyssta's mother, for reasons I'll explain in my upcoming installment, sometime in the next few hours.

This will be an informative, though not action packed episode of the Aluvar Chronicles.

"Legendary Society" is something that I have in mind for my plot. I am taking my story project content to add more fun into this live story. I am glad that it will link to Aluvar Chronicles. :classic:

All part of his destiny.

Well, Siloux is defintely enjoying himself in his travels now. There is a female companion by his side at this moment. :laugh:

I took a different angle with Pent. He needs to do what he is doing, just with more confidence.

I am leaving the legendary society as a shadowy image right now, but there are enough details to hint at it's existance, the fact that the Crown Queen was in charge of it, and at the ancient relic, hidden somewhere, that could stop the forces of evil, in the right hands.

I picture a future scene where the King praises Pent for his efforts and where Pent discusses Lord Kenneth, leading to some kind of field promotion for him.

Flynt will be travelling with us for the duration of our time in Black Knight territory, grumbling and fussing until ... Well, you'll see.

We are continuing on to the meeting, eventually, with stops along the way. After that... the quest for ... IT!

:wink:

Hey, sorry if anyone is waiting on any of my characters for anything. I've had a busy couple of days and I was working with a better way to sort through the Adventure Thread...

...it's much easier for me to read now, ( :devil: ) so game on!

I have just completed the lovely new character which introduced by Aluvar which is Flynt Caraway

Hope the brief background of him will be a good infomation for Aluvar. :wink:

Master Pent, with the crown queen thing is excellent. I was thinking of linking it up together, glad you mentioned it :classic: Maybe, Aluvar can mentoned more in later parts.

I wonder what kind of standards does Aluvar set for Flynt. Hope he can be much help of you in your journey. But i highly doubt so. :laugh:

Movement reports: Sir Percival is on his way back to Majestic Tower from One Leg Tavern to give his report back to Master Pent. Of course, Aluvar have covered the essential happenings back then. Lord Calvin is preparing his entourage to find Dragonator which is assigned by Master Pent. Lord Kenneth and Lady Kristine is still finding the two missing boys in Green Valley, fearing they might get caught by the Black Wraith Demon. Princess Diana and Siloux is now on the other end of Green Valley, going on an unknown journey back to the capital.

Edited by WhiteFang

I have just completed the lovely new character which introduced by Aluvar which is Flynt Caraway

Hope the brief background of him will be a good infomation for Aluvar. :wink:

I am certain that it will be discussed during the trip, as we get to know him a little more and see beneath his gruff exterior. There will ultimately be a major battle, during which a decision will have to be made about Flynt's future. It will be interesting.

Master Pent, with the crown queen thing is excellent. I was thinking of linking it up together, glad you mentioned it :classic: Maybe, Aluvar can mentoned more in later parts.

I intend to make it clear that the Queen was head of the League and that they, as a group, locked away a terrible weapon for the good of all mankind, a weapon that only she could control. After the meeting, Aluvar and group will attempt to retrieve it, while Alyss learns what she needs to assume her destiny. I don't absolutely need Pent again, so whatever you do with him shouldn't effect my story, but if he's still around at the end, I'll bring him back in to the story.

The Situation in the Crown Kingdom

Bluervo and the King are trying to discover a traitor. I am leaving the identity of the traitor wide open at this point, as well as their methods and motivation. It will all tie in to the past, the present, and the future of the Kingdom. If anyone is passing through town, announce it and I'll make sure that Bluervo observes you and comments, to tie things together. Otherwise, that part of the story is going to be sort of like a classic detective story/murder mystery.

Since we have no players who control characters there, and no major plot seems to be happening in the area, I would prefer as little interferance as possible, to keep all of the threads intact.

However! If anyone is planning to pass through the area of the Eastern Outpost, it's haunted. Ghost reports are coming in. I'm thinking of them as spies for the undead forces, able to move without obstruction, appearing and disappearing at will. If you encounter one, I'm not really sure there is much you can do, but I could be wrong about that. It could be a fun little side plot, if anyone is interested.

I am certain that it will be discussed during the trip, as we get to know him a little more and see beneath his gruff exterior. There will ultimately be a major battle, during which a decision will have to be made about Flynt's future. It will be interesting.

Great! I will be looking forward to see how Flynt will turn out in your adventures. I am pretty sure that Aluvar will loosen things up for your new companion! :blush: On his character profile, I will amend it accordingly on how your story plot evolves :classic:

I intend to make it clear that the Queen was head of the League and that they, as a group, locked away a terrible weapon for the good of all mankind, a weapon that only she could control. After the meeting, Aluvar and group will attempt to retrieve it, while Alyss learns what she needs to assume her destiny. I don't absolutely need Pent again, so whatever you do with him shouldn't effect my story, but if he's still around at the end, I'll bring him back in to the story.

I am quite sure Pent will be around to link back to your story. He plays a vital role in Black Knights Kingdom. Because he knows Black Wraith Demon origin and the kingdom needs his niche knowledge to handle this dire situation. Of course, Pent is having something up in his sleeve too. Just hope the young commanders are ready for it! :wink:

Kept the plot simple today. :wink:

Shadows, simple it may be, but hilarious it definitely is! I love the little commentary bits after the first section, very funny, you didn't get a very good score though did you? :wink:

I suppose this means your going to be late? :tongue: Ah well, I have a few things to clear up still, such as building the tavern. :blush: As a complete coincidence, there is also a gorge right next to the tavern! :grin:

I should probably go post the next part of my journey, I'm a bit behind. :look:

ImperialScouts, sorry for the late update. I was busy over the weekend. :tongue:

Now, for Green Valley situation. Diana and Siloux have bumped into some trouble with Kendrick. What should the both of them do? They do not know the dire situation that White Fang is handling. Black Wraith Demons will be on the loose soon, sooner than anyone thought. White Fang needs to find the 2 boys soon before things get worse.

Meanwhile, Kenneth and Kristine have reunited with the rest of the army. Soon, they will dispatch themselves into the deep of the forest and hasten the search. Of course, they will encounter Kendrick rowdy behaviour. Among the White Fang, only Kenneth and Kristine is able to identify Diana and know her true identity. :wink:

Dragonator, will Lord Calvin interfere with your story at the moment. It will be likely that Lord Calvin will bump into you at Dromindur instead of Dragon Keep. Do fill me in on your situation. :classic:

ImperialShadow, the plot you gave yesterday was excellent. I thought for a moment that it was real that Aluvar and the rest really got ambushed by the foul demons. Alyss's prediction was amazing. Like mother, like daughter. :classic:

Edited by WhiteFang

Shadows, simple it may be, but hilarious it definitely is! I love the little commentary bits after the first section, very funny, you didn't get a very good score though did you? :wink:

Well, the bit in the middle was a parody of Zork, and the score makes it clear that we're only about 1/5th of the way through our journey. Mind you, I plan to build up our score quickly, I don't think I could handle this going on another 4 times longer than it already has. :tongue:

White Fang needs to find the 2 boys soon before things get worse.

I hate to tell you, but after this long, the injured boy is either dead or undead. If undead, as I suspect, he may still have an emotional tie to his living brother, and be protecting him, while struggling against the evil he has become. It could lead to an interesting subplot if you encounter them.

ImperialShadow, the plot you gave yesterday was excellent. I thought for a moment that it was real that Aluvar and the rest really got ambushed by the foul demons. Alyss's prediction was amazing. Like mother, like daughter. :classic:

Ah, but here's the question... was it a dream, a prediction, or real? For all we know, it happened and then some force rewound time to allow them another chance. Will we ever know the truth? :wink:

Dragonator, will Lord Calvin interfere with your story at the moment. It will be likely that Lord Calvin will bump into you at Dromindur instead of Dragon Keep. Do fill me in on your situation. :classic:

That is fine, I was expecting him to turn up there anyway. :grin: After all, I'm not even in Dragons Keep at the moment, and it is looking like things might make a... turn for the worse. :wink:

No he wont be interfering, some interaction is always good! :sweet:

EDIT: Shadows, I hope you don't take 4x longer than you have so far, otherwise you will be very late! :tongue:

Edited by dragonator