YodaSkate

[MOC] T47 Snowspeeder / E-wing / Resistance Troop Transport

Hi guys! 

I'm finally just taking photos of some of my mini-builds so bare with me...! I was into Legos in the 80s, dabbled in LDD in 2009/2010... and now coming back full circle, mostly with mini builds because I just don't have a lot of space in my apartment. Enjoy!

T-47 Snowspeeder (inspired by Tim Goddard and @sparkart

SML03400.jpg?raw=1

SML03401.jpg?raw=1

SML03403.jpg?raw=1

SML03404.jpg?raw=1

E-Wing (Dark Empire version) - inspired by p13c30fch33s3 on flickr.

SML03398.jpg?raw=1

SML03399.jpg?raw=1

SML03397.jpg?raw=1

Resistance Troop Transport - Complete with the detachable pod, as seen loosely in Force Awakens.  Inspired by @Backgild

SML03388.jpg?raw=1

open troop compartment

SML03387.jpg?raw=1

SML03389.jpg?raw=1

SML03390.jpg?raw=1

Detached from troop compartment w/ gunpod

SML03393.jpg?raw=1

Pod by itself with side cannon as seen in Transport Pod 75176

SML03394.jpg?raw=1

Edited by YodaSkate

Looks really great, could easy be my next projekt - Would you share the LDD/PDF files ? ..... 

16 hours ago, DrMuttonchops said:

Great level of detail, man! I'm glad to see someone else hasn't forgotten the E Wing either! 

EU love forever!

My favorite is the snowspeeder and the cockpit of the resistance transport looks a little weird to me.

I thought my little mod was not popular so I'm glad it serves as an inspiration for your transport, which I have to say has an impressive amount of details and features for such a limited number of bricks. I remember there was not a lot of info about this ship, but the awkward look of the cockpit is due to the heavy armor. In fact, the pilot had to rely on holograms as the armor plates blocked the view almost completely.

3 hours ago, PaulPrime said:

I thought my little mod was not popular so I'm glad it serves as an inspiration for your transport, which I have to say has an impressive amount of details and features for such a limited number of bricks. I remember there was not a lot of info about this ship, but the awkward look of the cockpit is due to the heavy armor. In fact, the pilot had to rely on holograms as the armor plates blocked the view almost completely.

@PaulPrime Your original mod actually inspired me to do the same to my full size transport as well! 

20180731_090301.jpg?raw=1

Cool! The cockpit looks much better with actual armor than with a sticker. Did you make any mods to the interior? I love to see different approachs to the same initial model.