Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Right.That will be the main play-ability of the sets. If they we're not big figs or minifigs 

There's a big chance that we will get civilian minifigures! Ned, MJ and Peter. 

You missed the storm-like guy, it's like whirlwind/ typhoon that certainly one of the elementals. 

*storm-like woman

I would prefer the elementals in minifig form with bases like the sandman from the new spidey set. Minifigs are so much more collectible but I realize that just wouldn’t be screen accurate. Oh well.

I think that the trailer confirms the presence of rialto bridge as a build (or atleast part of it) for the Hydro-Man's Attack set

16 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Highly possible that we could get another Nick Fury minifig in this wave. 

That would be very nice. He’s been extremely under-used in lego form

I could see Mysterio maybe appearing in two sets; one in the Hydro Man set, without his fishbowl, then in the big set with the fishbowl

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

I could see Mysterio maybe appearing in two sets; one in the Hydro Man set, without his fishbowl, then in the big set with the fishbowl

Same costume though, so having him without the fishbowl would be a bit redundant. Plus i doubt they would avoid saving him for the largest set.

Edit; We also see him with the fishbowl fighting Hydroman. The 'reveal' of Mysterio seems to take place in the same area as what we'll refer to as Sandman

Edited by Scarilian

12 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Same costume though, so having him without the fishbowl would be a bit redundant. Plus i doubt they would avoid saving him for the largest set.

Edit; We also see him with the fishbowl fighting Hydroman. The 'reveal' of Mysterio seems to take place in the same area as what we'll refer to as Sandman

Agreed, knowing lego, I highly doubt Mysterio will appear in more than one set. I am very hopeful seeing Peter fight Hydro man in his regular clothes. We could get a regular Leter Parker in that set unless Lego decides to be inaccurate which wouldn’t be the first time. I would rather get the two new suits though if I had to choose

17 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

That would be very nice. He’s been extremely under-used in lego form

I hope this time if ever he will be released, he will have some coat cloth. 

13 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Indeed, it will be pointless to release a with helmet and non helmet in two separate sets. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

I hope this time if ever he will be released, he will have some coat cloth. 

I know people want cloth coats, but I have no idea how they would actually work in lego without having to take off the arms or the coat constantly falling off.

It wouldn’t surpise me if they did the helmet and non helmet versions. Well yes it could be considered point less but if they did both, lego would probably release the non helmet version in the hydroman set with head and hair. While in the biggest set they could do a helmet with a clear head to keep both versions of exclusives 

Just now, Yochip said:

I know people want cloth coats, but I have no idea how they would actually work in lego without having to take off the arms or the coat constantly falling off.

It's been a thing for the longest in bootleg figs. But if they are willing to print torso to legs coat again, I'm okay with it. Tho nothing major changes for Nick Fury's clothes compare to the Hellicarier set. 

56 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

He fights hydroman in the trailer 

1 minute ago, TOTDForever said:

He fights hydroman in the trailer 

What Scarilian means is that the only place we see Mysterio without his fishbowl (in the trailer at least) appears to be in the same place as Sandman/Magnum or whatever his name is.

Before anyone reads this, it is pure speculation on my part of what the FFH sets could look like, i doubt they will be right but i was just trying to see if it could work

Molten Man set 30$

- spider-man (red and black or stealth)

- Ned

- Happy Hogan

Brickbuilt molten man

Hydro-man bridge battle 40$ - Peter Parker

- MJ

- Mysterio (Unmasked)

- hydro-man (possible figure and brickbuilt)

Stark jet and drone attack 70$

- spider-man (Whichever other suit)

- nick fury

- maria hill

- Mysterio (big ol' fishbowl)

- wind girl?

- brickbuilt sandman

I think aside from may and flash thats every important xharacter we know about

I highly doubt they’ll do two Mysterios. I’ll be happy with him in the biggest set with his fishbowl and it’ll be awesome if he comes with a separate hairpiece. I hope we get some good location builds from these sets! I’m really excited to see them. 

Honestly I hope the fish bowl is just a new piece. None of the existing pieces would do this version of him justice at all in my opinion. His suit is so detailed in the trailer, I really hope his minifigure has stellar printing

18 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I highly doubt they’ll do two Mysterios. I’ll be happy with him in the biggest set with his fishbowl and it’ll be awesome if he comes with a separate hairpiece. I hope we get some good location builds from these sets! I’m really excited to see them. 

I was about to say this. It really depends on the mold that they will be using if the helm can fit a hair piece inside or it needs to be removed. Either way, I'm excited to see what are they up to. 

15 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Honestly I hope the fish bowl is just a new piece. None of the existing pieces would do this version of him justice at all in my opinion. His suit is so detailed in the trailer, I really hope his minifigure has stellar printing

But don't get your high hopes as we all know TLG. I think it will be pretty decent but not as detailed as Bricktober figs. 

(Taking into consideration to Spider-Man as he is my favorite superhero) I am more excited about the FFH sets based on the trailer compared to the endgame sets. I know the endgame trailer didn't show much but I am a Spider-Man fan before any other marvel hero fan lol

Just now, TOTDForever said:

(Taking into consideration to Spider-Man as he is my favorite superhero) I am more excited about the FFH sets based on the trailer compared to the endgame sets. I know the endgame trailer didn't show much but I am a Spider-Man fan before any other marvel hero fan lol

Because you are a Spidey fan. :laugh: Don't get me wrong, we have our own interest. But if I were to choose I'd still be excited about End game sets coz it will include our heroes that we may never see again or it will be for awhile. 

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Because you are a Spidey fan. :laugh: Don't get me wrong, we have our own interest. But if I were to choose I'd still be excited about End game sets coz it will include our heroes that we may never see again or it will be for awhile. 

Was it the constant enthusiasm about Spider-Man that gave me away or my profile pic??

Just now, TOTDForever said:

Was it the constant enthusiasm about Spider-Man that gave me away or my profile pic??

Both. Can you see my name and profile picture? :wink: I'm a big Spidey fan too! It's just that these two sub-theme is so good. And I'm just more excited about the End game because of the possibility in getting Ronin / Rescue / Ironman MK 85 / Warmachine MK 5 

14 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Both. Can you see my name and profile picture? :wink: I'm a big Spidey fan too! It's just that these two sub-theme is so good. And I'm just more excited about the End game because of the possibility in getting Ronin / Rescue / Ironman MK 85 / Warmachine MK 5 

Right on! I hope the minifigs as an entire collection don't disappoint 

20 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Right on! I hope the minifigs as an entire collection don't disappoint 

Hopefully we start to actually see some real minifig leaks soon! Ones that are real beyond a shadow of a doubt