Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

People are forgetting that half the characters we would normally get are dead. Now there’s room for other versions of these figures in the other sets since they won’t make figures who were snapped. Half the minifig spots are vacant. I’m sure they’ll fill those vacancies well. We’ve still barely seen anything.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Nebula QR suit is up. 

I'm really unsure about this one, uses the exact same head as Guardians 1. I would have rather the new colour scheme from GotGv2 with a neutral facial expression

20 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

People are forgetting that half the characters we would normally get are dead. Now there’s room for other versions of these figures in the other sets since they won’t make figures who were snapped. Half the minifig spots are vacant. I’m sure they’ll fill those vacancies well. We’ve still barely seen anything.

We aren't forgetting that at all. The mere concept of there being the same exact body across multiple minifigs is just dull. We understand the uniform conformity. We understand why it is in the movie. If anything it is as stated before on Marvels end and not TLG

Nebula QR suit is up. 

NOOO damn, I really wanted her red outfit. Oh well like FalconFan pointed out, maybe we'll still get a normal variant.

47 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I don’t understand why people are acting like the Quantum Realm suits are the ONLY minifigures coming from the Endgame sets. 

Because they're the only ones leaking I suppose. Surprising how many people will judge an entire wave by a few leaked figures

Yeah no that nebula is a custom from a guy that bought one of the quantum suit caps. He posted a earlier custom of Thor. These are not leaks 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Yeah no that nebula is a custom from a guy that bought one of the quantum suit caps. He posted a earlier custom of Thor. These are not leaks 

Thought so. If they're reusing a head, it will be the GotG2 one.

Honestly, I dunno what to believe anymore. Hahaha who's with me?

Hulk, Thanos, Cap, the Chitauri head and War Machine's helmet are probably real. Thinking on it, War Machine using the bricktober head is pretty suspect to me, so I think the rest of the figure is fake.

At least I hope it is.

Edited by ood0

Just now, ood0 said:

Hulk, Thanos, Cap, the Chitauri head and War Machine's helmet are probably real. Thinking on it, War Machine using the bricktober head is pretty suspect to me, so I think the rest of the figure is fake.

Hulk, Thanos, Cap and Chitauri was no doubt. Also War Machine's helm. 

I agree about the Bricktober head, They were exclusive. Limited release. I don't think it will be repurposed for a regular minifigure that will be widely available. But I guess I can be wrong.

10 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

We aren't forgetting that at all. The mere concept of there being the same exact body across multiple minifigs is just dull. We understand the uniform conformity. We understand why it is in the movie. If anything it is as stated before on Marvels end and not TLG

I just don’t see why it’s a bad thing at all. It’s obviously necessary for the story. I think it’s great to get as many of these in sets as we can AS LONG AS other versions of the core characters are included as well. For me it’s very collectible. Also, these minifigs are still only a handful of what we’ll likely get in these sets

With the amount of sets coming and with the amount of hero’s available, if the quantum suits were not coming, people would complain about the inevitable amount of repeated figures

5 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I just don’t see why it’s a bad thing at all. It’s obviously necessary for the story. I think it’s great to get as many of these in sets as we can AS LONG AS other versions of the core characters are included as well. For me it’s very collectible. Also, these minifigs are still only a handful of what we’ll likely get in these sets

I just don't care for it, call me crazy. I'm more excited for the FFH wave

23 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I just don't care for it, call me crazy. I'm more excited for the FFH wave

Fair enough, I can completely understand that, I think I’m just as excited for those as I am for the Endgame sets. Especially if the FFH sets include both new spidey suits and some of Peter’s more notable classmates

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Fair enough, I can completely understand that, I think I’m just as excited for those as I am for the Endgame sets. Especially if the FFH sets include both new spidey suits and some of Peter’s more notable classmates

Now you're speaking my language lol

Not sure about the War Machine helmet. Kinda feel like they should've used the invincible iron man helmet this time around, or rather a completely new mold. About the Quantum Realm suits, they're indeed kinda repetitive (if real) but they kinda work as army builders. Many people here would've likely bought multiple of the same figures anyway to get suits for all heroes, this is most likely a better alternative since we're probably also getting regular suits.

9 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Not sure about the War Machine helmet. Kinda feel like they should've used the invincible iron man helmet this time around, or rather a completely new mold. About the Quantum Realm suits, they're indeed kinda repetitive (if real) but they kinda work as army builders. Many people here would've likely bought multiple of the same figures anyway to get suits for all heroes, this is most likely a better alternative since we're probably also getting regular suits.

Exactly. I definitely would have had to buy multiples on eBay or something to get everyone in those suits who wears them in the movie. This way I don’t have to do that and we’ll likely get other versions of most of these anyway

All this complaining about the Quantum Realm suits is driving me nuts. Do people honestly expect Lego to somehow make unique prints for every character wearing the exact same costume? This just eliminates the issue of Bricklinking the suit over and over to give it to every character, which most of us probably would've done anyway.

I would like to remind people of the following :P

1. The idea of team suits is not new and even though they are all identical so far, at least they have great printing (only missing arm print)
  2. These are very likely not the only variants we are going to get of these characters in this wave.
  3. The design and faults of the Quantum Realm suits come from concept art and these are likely costumes worn in the movie - they are accurate as far as we are aware so far.
  4. Given that Lego would likely want to try and prevent people just buying the cheapest set with QRS and repeating for each character (or bricklinking) chances are these QRS characters may be exclusive to the more expensive set/sets.
  5. The reason we are seeing the QRS leaks is very likely because they are the easier to leak, e.g. more secretive designs for Endgame sets are likely being hidden behind a bigger layer of security than these QRS suits.

The last of these remarks is incredibly important, because it explains why we may not have seen the body of the Chitauri or potentially the 'mark 5' body for War Machine because of the higher layers of security surrounding the merchandise that reveals events that are not already shown.

Edited by Scarilian

14 minutes ago, BigGuy4U said:

All this complaining about the Quantum Realm suits is driving me nuts. Do people honestly expect Lego to somehow make unique prints for every character wearing the exact same costume? This just eliminates the issue of Bricklinking the suit over and over to give it to every character, which most of us probably would've done anyway.

Yes! And honestly, we will likely get alternate versions of several of these as well. There are certainly enough sets to have a lot of figures in this wave. Personally I hope these are all real (minus Thor and Nebula who are obviously not) because I want all these minifigs in their Quantum suits and this way I don’t have to get extras. I just don’t see the need to complain when we’ve only seen a few of these figures. Once all of them leak and we know every minifig in the wave and it still isn’t satisfactory, then complaints will be valid. Until then I just don’t understand the need for it. Just be patient.

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

2 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

they won’t make figures who were snapped.

They could, those would just likely be as promotional and/or an additional set that will release later to ensure the movie is not spoiled.

14 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Yes! And honestly, we will likely get alternate versions of several of these as well. There are certainly enough sets to have a lot of figures in this wave. Personally I hope these are all real (minus Thor and Nebula who are obviously not) because I want all these minifigs in their Quantum suits and this way I don’t have to get extras. I just don’t see the need to complain when we’ve only seen a few of these figures. Once all of them leak and we know every minifig in the wave and it still isn’t satisfactory, then complaints will be valid. Until then I just don’t understand the need for it. Just be patient.

I'm talking about each individual figure we have seen. The only one who interests me is Captain America because of the new helmet mold. Everyone else has heads used in the past with the same body. Again, I am not into uniform conformity personally.