Another my own construction in the spirit of one of my favourites LEGO factions from childhood - the M: Tron. This time I built a space monorail, fragment of base, some rocky terrain and a mini fuel tank from the Blacktron II fraction. Read more »

M-Tron-Monorail-Transporter-01.jpg

M-Tron-Monorail-Transporter-02.jpg M-Tron-Monorail-Transporter-03.jpg M-Tron-Monorail-Transporter-04.jpg M-Tron-Monorail-Transporter-05.jpg M-Tron-Monorail-Transporter-06.jpg M-Tron-Monorail-Transporter-07.jpg M-Tron-Monorail-Transporter-08.jpg M-Tron-Monorail-Transporter-09.jpg M-Tron-Monorail-Transporter-10.jpg 

Bigger photos and full story here:
LEGO Gallery - [MOC] M:tron monorail

WIPs, Behind the scenes and other extras at my:
Instagram | Facebook | Flickr

Woah! That's lit! The monorail in particular is very nice. Is the monorail on wheels so it can be pushed along the track or is it purely cosmetic?

12 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Woah! That's lit! The monorail in particular is very nice. Is the monorail on wheels so it can be pushed along the track or is it purely cosmetic?

:D

There are no wheels but it can be pushed freely. It moves pretty smooth along the tracks. Only sometimes stuck above the support pillars, on the connection pillar-track.

This has to be my favorite angle of your creation, as the circular design elements incorporated onto both the locomotive and its accompanying structure really catch my eye. :thumbup:

M-Tron-Monorail-Transporter-07.jpg

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

This has to be my favorite angle of your creation, as the circular design elements incorporated onto both the locomotive and its accompanying structure really catch my eye. :thumbup:

Thx :) Glad you noticed it. I tried to get everyting looks like "from the same world".

42 minutes ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Definitely one of my new favorite MOC! Keep up the great work!

Thx :)

It's beautiful.

I do wonder though. It's a monorail, why does it need to be fueled?

Edited by GeoBrick
Removed a link.

Very interesting build. I've been meaning to build some sort of landscape scene that incorporates some of these ideas. You've executed them quite well. I like the interior shot down the corridor. That would be fun for a convention. The groundwork looks great with the layered plates. I always struggle with capturing the right balance, but I think you've hit it here.

M:Tron is not seen enough in MOCs, so kudos on choosing them. I'm assuming the Blacktron 2 gentlemen are "stealing" the fuel?

I may have to borrow some ideas for inspiration if I ever get back into building. I've been sorting for so long I forgot how to MOC.

On 7/16/2018 at 10:39 PM, GeoBrick said:

It's beautiful.

I do wonder though. It's a monorail, why does it need to be fueled?

Thx :) It is doesn't ;) It transport fuel :)

On 7/16/2018 at 10:50 PM, TheLegoDr said:

Very interesting build. I've been meaning to build some sort of landscape scene that incorporates some of these ideas. You've executed them quite well. I like the interior shot down the corridor. That would be fun for a convention. The groundwork looks great with the layered plates. I always struggle with capturing the right balance, but I think you've hit it here.

M:Tron is not seen enough in MOCs, so kudos on choosing them. I'm assuming the Blacktron 2 gentlemen are "stealing" the fuel?

I may have to borrow some ideas for inspiration if I ever get back into building. I've been sorting for so long I forgot how to MOC.

Thx for the comment :) I am glad you like it :) Yeah, BT2 are the bad guys and do bad things ;)

Haha, I need to sort everything immediately otherwise pile of elements for sorting grows and grows and become unsortable ;) I reccoment the same path ;)