Klaus-Dieter

Future Star Wars Minifigs

I completely agree with you on the Grievous minifigure. Unfortunately, they probably wouldn't make one since the Kaleesh would completely freak out little kids. :laugh:

The only other minifig I'd really want would be a Kaminoan.

I do like how Grievous looks similar to his tribal mask in that picture. It shows his heritage even though, "more machine than person, he is". But that may be a creepy minifigure, and no child will know about Grievous's backstory, so maybe a UCS/S@H exclusive could someday have Grievous's Kaleesh form.

True, it would be a scary figure, a UCS set sounds like a good idea, basically grievous was travelling somewhere on a ship and an exploision went off injuring him terribly so he converted to cyborg.

With both versions in the set? And/or the injured one in the tank, perhaps.

Both versions would be good. Plus it would be nice to see a SW greivous.

Some of mine would be:

A Kaminoan

Boss Nass

A new Kashyyyk trooper

A new Commander Cody

Ep. 3 Shaak Ti

and Captain Tarrful (if it isn't him in the AT-AP)

Some of mine would be:

A Kaminoan

Boss Nass

A new Kashyyyk trooper

A new Commander Cody

Ep. 3 Shaak Ti

It is Tarfful in the AT-AP the armor and gun give it away as Tarfful

It is Tarfful in the AT-AP the armor and gun give it away as Tarfful

I thought it was just a Wookiee Warrior. My bad.

Some of mine would be:

A Kaminoan

Boss Nass

A new Kashyyyk trooper

A new Commander Cody

Ep. 3 Shaak Ti

I agree with Cody, Boss Nass and Ti.

Here are some more of mine:

Stass Allie

Yaddle

Oppo Rancisis

Yarael Poof

We just got Stass Allie in the Homing Spider Droid. She was mislabeled to be Adi Gallia at the Toy Fair, but it's Allie. :classic:

We just got Stass Allie in the Homing Spider Droid. She was mislabeled to be Adi Gallia at the Toy Fair, but it's Allie. :classic:

Thanks, I knew we had one of them, but I didn't know which one!

Ep. 3 Ki-Adi-Mundi

Redesigned Ep. 2 Geonosians

Wat Tambor

Adi Gallia

Redesigned Dagobah Luke

Redesigned Bespin Luke

Wookiee Warriors

Naboo Royal Guards

Redesigned Tusken Raiders

Kaminoans

Redesigned Zam Wessel

Redesigned Jawas

Redesigned Ep. 3 General Grievous

Ep. 3 Aayla Secura

Ep. 3 501st Troopers

Redesigned Greedo

Redesigned Royal Guards

Tell me what you think!

Hi Gremer, I agree with Ep.3 figures and the OT figures, I too really want a General greivous.

EDIT: I also think seeing as it's the 15th anneversary of star wars next year we might see a chrome figure like r2-d2.

Edited by Tariq j

Redesigned Jawas

Redesigned Greedo

Redesigned Royal Guards

Tell me what you think!

those are great designed mini-figs and definitely don't need redesign. They do need to show up in some new sets though

Ep. 3 Ki-Adi-Mundi

Redesigned Ep. 2 Geonosians

Wat Tambor

Adi Gallia

Redesigned Dagobah Luke

Redesigned Bespin Luke

Wookiee Warriors

Naboo Royal Guards

Redesigned Tusken Raiders

Kaminoans

Redesigned Zam Wessel

Redesigned Jawas

Redesigned Ep. 3 General Grievous

Ep. 3 Aayla Secura

Ep. 3 501st Troopers

Redesigned Greedo

Redesigned Royal Guards

Tell me what you think!

To me, I see no point in re-doing a Grievous, sure the one we have now is a bit short and cartoonish, but it's only been 3 years since he was released and he still holds up fairly well. The only way we could see a new Greedo would be with a new Cantina set, which may be possible, but if that were to be made, everyone would want the Bith Band, Jawas and all the other characters that are in that scene, which I doubt TLC would add all of those obscure characters. Same with Wat Tambor, we hardly see him in the movie and I think he only has one line. It would be nice to have some Separatist leaders, but he doesn't seem to fit the bill. Adi Gallia might seem a bit to similar to Stass Allie, who we are getting in the new Homing Spider Droid. You could create your own Bespin Luke, there is quite a large selection of torso and legs that would be suitable for him. It seems like we've seen the whole wave of new AOTC sets and there isn't any speeder chase, so Zam Wessel may be cut out, she probably wouldn't have much use outside of the chase though. This may seem all harsh, but you do bring up some good points which have been mentioned before. I could see Tusken Raiders being re-done (I do like the ones we have now though). I would like Kaminoans as well, but like I said before, we've seen most of the AOTC sets with no cloning facility. I could maybe see having a new Jango Fett's Slave 1 being released, a landing platform and a Kaminoan thrown in, in typical TLC style to sell the set. Didn't we just get new 501st troopers? I really would like some new Royal Guards in Captain Panaka style, the last ones we had were in 1999.

those are great designed mini-figs and definitely don't need redesign. They do need to show up in some new sets though

For Greedo, wasn't his head too pale? I do see your point for the other two though.

@ Ritz: I believe there is a difference between the CW 501st (which is what we got) and Ep. 3 501st (which is what I was talking about. And as for Bespin Luke, I'm not much of a MOCer, so I prefer to get my minifigs from LEGO sets.

Edited by Gremer

I could maybe only see Wat Tambor in a vehicle set, any separatist ship I guess. He wasnt an action character so he'd be a bonus fig. He popped up on Mustafar and I can't see that being revisited unless we get it as a planet set. Would make a cool fig though would have to have a slope like Nute Gunray

I'd take a guess and say Ki adi mundi will be in the next wave as there is ready a headpiece for him, eventually I imagine all the Jedi will get updates as long as there is an existing part significant to them.

Edited by ablake90

that's a good point about the planet sets, we should be seeing Mustafar eventually, hopefully they don't just give us Nute Gunray

that's a good point about the planet sets, we should be seeing Mustafar eventually, hopefully they don't just give us Nute Gunray

I doubt it thell probably give us anakin.

I doubt it thell probably give us anakin.

I can't see a main character like Anakin being in a planet set as the only named characters so far are Sebulba and Lobot and they aren't huge characters in comparison. If we see Mustafar I can imagine a reuse of Poggle or if TLG do want to be cheap Nute Gunray again.

If its true what people say about the planets struggling to sell I think unique figs would help massively

How long is it since we had a plain old simple Jawa?!

The Sandcrawler in 2005 I believe.

I think after seeing the cuusoo sandcrawler gain the required votes TLG will have one of their own in the works and what's a sandcrawler without Jawas. It's a classic look but I'd like to see a Jawa without the cape and maybe some leg printing (can they print the smaller legs??).

I'd like to see a Jawa! You can get them pretty cheap off of Bricklink though. I'm looking forward to another Tatooine set with maybe some Tusken raiders in it...? :wub:

It's only been 11 years. :tongue:

-Lego Spy

Edited by Lego Spy

I'd like to see a Jawa! You can get them pretty cheap off of Bricklink though. I'm looking forward to another Tatooine set with maybe some Tusken raiders in it...? :wub:

It's only been 11 years. :tongue:

-Lego Spy

For Tuskens, they could make another Tusken camp from Episode 2, with 3 Tuskens and Anakin. And a Sandcrawler for the Jawas.