Carnotaurus

42255722645_77843c8ea5_c.jpg

29322838628_e50d9e39d0_c.jpg

42518841524_f373673d97_b.jpg

At last, a fourth addition to the dinosaur series - and this time, it's a dangerous carnivore to add some suspense to the daily routines of the others...

Edited by General Magma

I agree! The proportions seem really convincing and its head is very well sculpted. Excellent job on such confined space. I also like the anatomical proper position of the arms. I find the kangaroo/bunny-pose always cringeworthy:wink:

Good stuff! :classic:

Nice ! I was actually planning on building one too after my ankylosaurus, but now that I've seen it, it's going to be hard to avoid looking at your MOC for inspiration. :laugh:

As @Littleworlds said, the head is perfectly shaped, and the tiny arms are an excellent detail that help making your MOC a recognizable carnotaurus.

21 hours ago, Leewan said:

Nice ! I was actually planning on building one too after my ankylosaurus, but now that I've seen it, it's going to be hard to avoid looking at your MOC for inspiration. :laugh:

As @Littleworlds said, the head is perfectly shaped, and the tiny arms are an excellent detail that help making your MOC a recognizable carnotaurus.

Thank you - your Ankylosaurus looks awesome, too!
I made one as well and it goes to show how there really are many different ways to skin a cat (or dinosaur), so I say go for it - the more the merrier. (Or so they say. I know their prey won't :tongue: )

17 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

Aw, look at his little arms! 

Great Dinosaur there. Most impressive.

Thank you! Those arms really are something... Makes me wonder what kind of freaks of evolution may have existed that we haven't discovered yet.

As for extra pictures...

Carnotaurus vs Triceratops

29322838628_e50d9e39d0_c.jpg

Edited by General Magma

One last picture for this topic - a group shot of all of my dinosaurs thus far. That'll be it for these guys for the foreseeable future, as I'll have a new theme of focus as I thrust back into being more active,
but future dinosaurs are certainly not out of the question and I hope that more will join these four, eventually!

But for now...

Dinosaurs: When Giants Roamed The Earth

42518841524_f373673d97_b.jpg