Sign in to follow this  
Mesabi

[COR-FB2] Hydrological Harvesting Part II

Type: Large Artisan

It was another busy day in Mesabi Landing, the largest Corrish settlement, and the fourth largest on the Brick Seas. 

42261320432_fc81f3d5b3_z.jpgHydrological Harvesting part II by North White, on Flickr

The Railway intersected a busy road, where stagecoatches and wagons ferried goods and services across the massive settlement.

27439732247_a386166598_z.jpgHydrological Harvesting part II by North White, on Flickr

The Aqueduct, finally operational, moved precious water from the lake to the north to a system of pipes under the city.

41407148335_44239275c4_z.jpgHydrological Harvesting part II by North White, on Flickr

As the settlement had grown, styles had changed, and plastering houses had become all the rage. 

27439732137_141d201fee_z.jpgHydrological Harvesting part II by North White, on Flickr

Meanwhile, in the "Where are my pants?" Laundromat, an operator sat while his assistant scrubbed clothes.

42308369971_1376d1e11d_z.jpgHydrological Harvesting part II by North White, on Flickr

42308369461_9732c1f9ee_z.jpgHydrological Harvesting part II by North White, on Flickr

Elsewhere, a worker took a siesta in a small residence.

42308370081_35329e8f4d_z.jpgHydrological Harvesting part II by North White, on Flickr

Yes, Mesabi Landing was the best Corrish settlement. 

FIN

Thanks for viewing my build. I chose to license this as an artisan, as there really isn't a category for "aqueducts." I really had fun with this build, and it was nice to show all the vehicles on a street, even though half of them are from London Escape. C&C appreciated

Edited by Mesabi

Another great build from you! :thumbup:

Continueing the "water from the lake" storyline like this makes a lot of sense. The aqueduct is nicely built, as is the water tower. The busy streets are also very well done. And for some reason I actually like the pink roof parts among the dark and normal red ones - looking good!

The use of that "Where Are My Pants" sticker is just hilarious! Another WTC store chain in the making? :pir-grin: