Mit dem FENDT VARIO 1050 starte ich mal eine/meine kleine Landwirtschaftsreihe. Da LEGO nicht wirklich das Thema Bauernhof bedient, muss man halt selbst ran.
Der "reine" Minifig-Maßstab lässt allerdings wenig Raum für Details und auch technische Lösungen wie Front- oder auch Heckhydraulik. Die hab ich allerdings geggenüber dem gezeigten Modell bereits wieder weiter verfeinert (mit Kranhaken und einem vorne und hinten passenden Aufhängemodul hab ich eine bespielbare Variante gefunden).
Größenmäßig orientiert hab ich mich an den SIKU 1:32-Modellen, das sind gute Modellvorlagen. Wenn man die Haustüren des Minifig-Maßstabes mit zwei Meter Höhe ansetzt, erreicht das Modell genau die doppelte Höhe, also vier Meter (was auch dem Original entspricht).

LEGO FENDT 1050 Vario

DSC04974.JPG

Here is my first agriculture model: FENDT VARIO 1050. LEGO doesn´t present farm models, so i try to build them for myself.

The minifig-scale is realy to small to install all the details and technical features, for example: front and rear hydraulics.

The scale is nearly 1:32 like SIKU models. Great pattern for building with LEGO. If you take a LEGO door for two meters, this model is twice. The original is nearly four meters high. So it matches.

(hope, you understand)

Edited by ederseesteine
translate in english

Please translate this to English so that people that can't understand German can also enjoy it.

Welcome to Eurobricks ‘ederseesteine’! That is a very good-looking and quite detailed model, I really like it.

As a side note, LEGO actually used to have a Farm theme for LEGO City: https://brickset.com/sets/theme-City/subtheme-Farm I never owned a set from the theme, but there was something very appealing about them, so I can understand why you decided to build your own.

I hope you will share future models as well!

On 21.4.2018 at 4:17 PM, imvanya said:

LEGO actually used to have a Farm theme for LEGO City

because of this models i decided to create my own. :sweet: Thanks for your commendation.

Edited by ederseesteine

22 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

see other pictures!

with pleasure, but i`ve not found a possibility to present more than one picture here. Is there something wrong in my forum handling?

Take a look at my facebook account:

Ederseesteine

Thank you.