Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

[COR WTC] WTC Shipyards, Mesabi Landing

Having become a Royal Trading Company recently, the WTC needed greater facilities for ship production. This problem has been solved now, the WTC Shipyards are operational:

jLqEEkf.jpg

Two drydocks make it possible to work on two ships at the same time, and while one is still in the early stages of production, another one has almost been finished:

otErCrN.jpg

3JBWbNG.jpg

OfAGn4M.jpg.TFsUIoD.jpg

While one crew is hard at work, the second one takes a well deserved rest. A shipyards are also a favourite place for some WTC Marines - for fishing!

gh4rC4P.jpg.yaRlOcI.jpg

=====================================================================================

Licensed as a large factory for the WTC.

Some more pictures showing the build in its entirety without minifigs and extras, also revealing the "support build" needed:

MWsnqyv.jpg

9NKA9Be.jpg

As always, C&C are appreciated.

A really nice, clean build. I really like Your little scenes, especially the ship in construction.

Excellent build and nice photos, my favourite is the first one, with the redcoats marching by. The crane is very well built, so does the gunboat, and the support, the pillar thingy is cleverly built.

Excellent Build Drunknok, you're an excellent builder. I especially like the crane, and the in progress boats look excellent as well. You really have impressed me with your work for Corrington. :thumbup:

Really cool, the design, minifigs, entrance (with letters!) and the crane looks cool and realistic and the actions. The green boat I do not like so much however but thats just my opinion. 

Great build Drunknok! You're clearly in the small shipbuilding industry. 

Good use of the mast for a crane, although I almost mistook it for a trebuchet - you never know what weapons the WTC will utilise :pir-wink: