Sign in to follow this  

Inspired by Battlefront 2 and the final book in the Aftermath Trilogy, Empire's End, I decided to build a MOC of the ruins of a Star Destroyer - a motif that Jakku is famous for.

Imperial Outpost on Jakku MOC 2

Instead of just building some wreckage though, I wanted to build an Imperial camp, so I built this Outpost within the ruins, featuring a command station, lots of crates, some barricades and one of the star destroyer's battered computers that are, at the moment, being powered by a gonk droid as a stormtrooper does the boring work of searching through its files.

Imperial Outpost on Jakku MOC 4

Imperial Outpost on Jakku MOC 1

I love how you integrated the Snot elements into the overall build. The leaning bits of structure are also very lovely.

If I had a nitpick, Imperial light patterns tend to have five lines, but hey, i'm sure there's a variety of configurations for various parts of a ship or station, maybe this is in the lower decks. 

If you have time to build regularly or even occasionally you should totally join the Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka game.

+1 on the "five lines" thing. At first glance I thought this was some sort of post-apoc MOC with a fallen highway. Other than that, I like this a lot, you've got some great vibes going here.

This looks great! Similar to how I imagine part of the Imperial camp where Norra was kept prisoner might have looked.

Edited by nimrod6134