Falconfan1414

The Incredibles 2 2018: Rumors and Discussion

I have to say, Mr. Incredible looks way better with the belt printed on the torso. I know it's a small change, but it helps it a lot. The facial expression is good too, hopefully we'll get another one on the other side of his head. Underminer looks good, the nose actually kind of works. After seeing these two I really think the sets will be good despite being Junior's sets.

I'm not sure if we know if this piece is definitely exclusive to Disney properties, but I'd imagine that Elastigirl will end up utilizing Ms. Marvel's torso from last year, since that character is a Disney property also.

Edited by Digger of Bricks

If the belt is on his belly, the leg-piece is even more usable! Good news. I missed the pics, are all three sets leaked?

Edit: Saw the figs of Underminer and Mr.Incredible. Very good Mr.Incredible. I will use his legs, and his face, and his hair. Underminer is also perfect for creating a different Ugnaught in the SWuniverse

Edited by Borex

3 hours ago, Borex said:

If the belt is on his belly, the leg-piece is even more usable!

The only thing I lament, is that Mr. Incredible's legs still have those "diaper" prints. If they lacked that, the legs could have at least been plucked from the black hip piece, replaced with a red one, and then been used to give Santa Claus boots. Same could have been done for Tim Drake Robin.

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

The only thing I lament, is that Mr. Incredible's legs still have those "diaper" prints. If they lacked that, the legs could have at least been plucked from the black hip piece, replaced with a red one, and then been used to give Santa Claus boots. Same could have been done for Tim Drake Robin.

Brasso!! It is not a fun job, but it does work. Good idea too: boots for Santa Claus

1 hour ago, Borex said:

Good idea too: boots for Santa Claus

Had the Santa Claus CMF come in a series post-2015, he'd most definitely have those boots.

But, since Lego already has the dual molded color combination thanks to the Mr. Incredible CMF and upcoming Juniors variant, they could at least give us an unprinted pair of those legs on a City Advent Calendar Santa figure.

Not too interested in the Underminer, but as long as the rest of the family and the sequel's villain (provided he's NOT the Underminer) get figs I'll be happy. Can't wait to see the sets, even if they are just Juniors!

22 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Either violet or mrs incredible figure leaked besides the hair. If it is mrs incredible she doesn’t use the me marvel arms 

Well, I checked that one particular Flickr account, and nearly glanced over the figure mistaking it for Mr. Incredible, thank to her donning his hair. :wacko:

But besides that, I'd probably guess we are looking at Elastigirl.

5 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Figures for jack jack and dash have leaked

Wow. Dual molded legs AND arms for almost everyone so far! At this point, I could presume that Violet will don the same.

As for Jack Jack, he's passable, but his grin is a bit goofy.

5 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Edna mode also leaked...

Well the Instagram guy who I found both Dash and Jack Jack from hasn't have her, nor does the guy on Flickr.

She is out there. Certain people :wink: have photos of her and comparisons of how the figures of dash and jack jack look compared to their movie looks

24 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

She is out there. Certain people :wink: have photos of her and comparisons of how the figures of dash and jack jack look compared to their movie looks

OK, just found her now on Instagram. She seems to work fairly well, at least for superimposition onto standard minifigure components; but, I can't help but think that she looks like a little girl. :shrug_confused:

9 hours ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Discuss

For one, I think that tycoon character looks like Elon Musk.

9 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That bike is definitely coming in a set 

How 'bout that monorail, in a Juniors set? :sarcasm_smug:

11 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

I feel the new roller coaster pieces coming on.

Well, considering that system's large, modular parts, I suppose it wouldn't be that hard to incorporate it into Juniors sets, whether as a rollercoaster or a monorail.