Sign in to follow this  
Mesabi

[COR-CWW] WaywardMart

Type: Royal Commercial

The WaywardMart™ of King's Harbour had opened along the railway to sell goods for the WTC.

39925182802_4947c24400_z.jpgWaywardMart by North White, on Flickr

"5 Dbs for a barrel of horse glue?!? I could buy a house for that much!" Said an outraged Corrington soldier.

"All prices are set by corporate. However, if you'd like to apply for our customer loyalty program, you can earn points towards future purchases, in our stores across the brick seas." Said the cashier boredly

"I don't want a loyalty program, I just don't want to be robbed when buying supplies!" he said.

"If you want, you can fill out a survey that you can mail in for a chance to win a 200 Db spending spree at any of our locations. It's on the back of the receipt." The cashier replied

25085909387_afb51a1244_z.jpgWaywardMart by North White, on Flickr

"I'd take my business elsewhere, but you're the only supplier left! It's like everyone else who sold goods was driven out of business in unsavory or suspicious circumstances...."

"Thank you for stopping at WaywardMart™." The cashier said tiredly, before returning to his book.

26084229988_b2063a611f_z.jpgWaywardMart by North White, on Flickr

Agnes, meanwhile, was drunk in the storeroom, again displeased at the lack of progress on the railway. It was almost as if Corrington was ignoring the project.

39957019201_a113302290_z.jpgWaywardMart by North White, on Flickr

Fortunately, the railway was able to ship things from the docks to the warehouses and stores. Meaning it had some use....

FIN

Thanks for viewing my general store! This originally was going to be licensed as an Artisan, but after I had built it, I realized it was more commercial. Fortunately, it incorporated the CWW, so I've decided to have this be another entry to the wagonway. I'm happy with the build. I could have done more with the roof I feel, but as I have a lack of cheese slopes, I've been doing flat roofs lately. I hope this isn't to much like my last build, but I've tried to use different techniques with each of my builds. C&C appreciated!

Spoiler

View of the entire build

26084229538_89e7475df2_z.jpgWaywardMart by North White, on Flickr

Edited by Mesabi