Sign in to follow this  
Bodi

[OL-MMM] Small talk

New year is approaching, the newly appointed mayor Romain is busier than usual, he still has many to learn about the life of a bureaucrat, that was quite a task for a soldier, he might be the best blade of his company, but he never held a pen more than 5 minutes before.

Neverthless, tonight, he decided to put a hour to visit his old friend, the former mousquetaire Lagaufre. 

The two friends came in front of the fireplace and opened a bottle of wine.

- What a day! sIghed Romain.

- Bah, you'll get used to it eventually. replied Lagaufre, so, tell me about our new King, you should know him well, since you were the captain of his mousquetaires.

- Why this question? Our king is a honest and generous man.

- I know that, but we've never seen him commanding an army, we don't know how he will react on a battlefield.

- Let our generals worry about this, a good servant should never question the will of his master.

- You are always right my friend. Vive le Roi!

15145553191_DISPLAY.jpg

Edited by Bodi

Nice build but what really stand out are the trophy-heads by the fireplace! And don't worry you two, the King however young and inexperienced, will always have the High Council to advise him on important matters :wink:

8 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Nice lounge !

And these hunting trophies !! :thumbup:

Thank you Thaum! I've considered to place some minidoll heads too.:laugh:

@blackdeathgr Glad you like it, and no comment on the pink plates? I'm surprised.:tongue:

11 hours ago, Bodi said:

@blackdeathgr Glad you like it, and no comment on the pink plates? I'm surprised.:tongue:

I told myself to behave so... Don't get me started on those pink tiles...!!! :laugh:

Great build Bodi, It's a very nice facade.

But, you are a monster for letting your men hunt Beasts and sharks :pir_tong2:

Great vignette! I love the fireplace and the dinner table. And such clever use of those specialty head pieces! Well done! :thumbup:

A nice intimate build Bodi - nice to see the mayor relaxing a little with a friend. As others have comment the trophies are a nice touch. Good job!