Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Also I have a badnews, so what do you want to know first? I'll tell mario to upload them on IG.

what bad news? regarding the builds or the minifigs?

Just now, ItamatTheGreat said:

what bad news? regarding the builds or the minifigs?

Minifig. Racoon is a repeat. 

Minifig. Racoon is a repeat. 

Are you giving the Sanctum images to Mario so he can upload them? Or are we still waiting for images?

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Are you giving the Sanctum images to Mario so he can upload them? Or are we still waiting for images?

I'm surprised that he's considering that.

EDIT: He isn't. Dude, why would he do that?

Edited by Azani

26 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

oh well. expected that one. repeat from the guardians 2 set?

Yep same with Vol2 sets.

17 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Nah, just Shuri and Gamora with Racoon, Mario doesn't want to post any IW leaks now, because he lost 3 accounts posting information. So he declined.

Ipmed Afroman and he uploaded it with my username. 

Oh my ... I have so many information that I wish I can tell you guys. And some info that probably will dissapoint you.

Black Panther will be a repeat same as Royal Talon set

So most likely with this trend we will see a lot more repeats. Sad thing is minus the cull obsidian big fig, I think we have seen all the retail figures

Oh my ... I have so many information that I wish I can tell you guys. And some info that probably will dissapoint you.

Do you know if there are any other figures that wasn't mentioned in the russian catalog?

Just now, ItamatTheGreat said:

Do you know if there are any other figures that wasn't mentioned in the russian catalog?

As far as I can tell no. Because there is no surprise fig, just a bunch of Outriders that wasn't mentioned.

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

So most likely with this trend we will see a lot more repeats. Sad thing is minus the cull obsidian big fig, I think we have seen all the retail figures

Soon, we'll have pics of him man. And you know the drill.

Oh jeez. I'm fine with Rocket being a repeat, since he has the same costume in the Infinity War trailer. But the least detailed Black Panther minifig being reused? That's not good... I hope Lego at least fills in his eyes (which is imo the worst part of the Royal Talon Fighter BP minifig).

As far as I can tell no. Because there is no surprise fig, just a bunch of Outriders that wasn't mentioned.

Soon, we'll have pics of him man. And you know the drill.

It’s nice that we’re getting more Outriders than were mentioned, since the descriptions seemed a little light on figures for some sets. I’m hoping the retail exclusive or D2C has the missing ones. 

Just now, IMBATMAN said:

Oh jeez. I'm fine with Rocket being a repeat, since he has the same costume in the Infinity War trailer. But the least detailed Black Panther minifig being reused? That's not good... I hope Lego at least fills in his eyes (which is imo the worst part of the Royal Talon Fighter BP minifig).

Too blury. Can't confirm if they filled the eyes but it's the same fig.

It’s nice that we’re getting more Outriders than were mentioned, since the descriptions seemed a little light on figures for some sets. I’m hoping the retail exclusive or D2C has the missing ones. 

Speaking of Outriders, there will be 2 in Cap set. 

I can't talk of any info about exclusive and D2C

Too blury. Can't confirm if they filled the eyes but it's the same fig.

Speaking of Outriders, there will be 2 in Cap set. 

I can't talk of any info about exclusive and D2C

Awesome! That set is great for the figures- we get 4 for $15! I’m interested in what the build will be and whether or not it’ll be good, since small 4 figure sets often have bad builds (SW battle packs). 

Awesome! That set is great for the figures- we get 4 for $15! I’m interested in what the build will be and whether or not it’ll be good, since small 4 figure sets often have bad builds (SW battle packs). 

You will also love the Wakanda set. I can tell you that.

You will also love the Wakanda set. I can tell you that.

Which one, corvis glave set or proxima midnight one?

Also, are we still believing the thanos set only has 4 characters in it

Just now, legosamsonite said:

More figures we don't know about or just shuri, corvus, panther, and vision, isnt it like 30-40$?

I believe it was around $30, with the Proxima Midnight set at $35-$40

@SpiderJazz Can you confirm the contents of The Last a battle set? Whether it’s the Portal ring, a ship, or something? Thanks for the info, I honestly don’t mind the repeat minifgures, and definitely don’t mind the extra Outriders included (I only display one of a minifigure at a time).

6 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

I believe it was around $30, with the Proxima Midnight set at $35-$40

@SpiderJazz Can you confirm the contents of The Last a battle set? Whether it’s the Portal ring, a ship, or something? Thanks for the info, I honestly don’t mind the repeat minifgures, and definitely don’t mind the extra Outriders included (I only display one of a minifigure at a time).

Haven't seen that set. I know the figs but not the builds.

8 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

More figures we don't know about or just shuri, corvus, panther, and vision, isnt it like 30-40$?

+1 fig and guess who is it?

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Haven't seen that set. I know the figs but not the builds.

+1 fig and guess who is it?

So who are all the figs in the thanos set, not to be pushy but a lot of us want to know and id guess either Scarlet witch, hawkeye or another thanos in the corvus set

Edited by legosamsonite

So who are all the figs in the thanos set, not to be pushy but a lot of us want to know and id guess either Scarlet witch, hawkeye or another thanos in the corvus set

No Scarlet and Hawkeye. Just the figs that has been mentioned. Sorry to dissapoint you guys.

And in the Corvus set, we will have another Outrider

I don’t think we are getting any surprises in any of the retail sets. The discriptons have been accurate so far minus a few outriders. I think the discriptons reveled the figures because wouldn’t one or two figures we didn’t know were coming have leaked by now

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

I don’t think we are getting any surprises in any of the retail sets. The discriptons have been accurate so far minus a few outriders. I think the discriptons reveled the figures because wouldn’t one or two figures we didn’t know were coming have leaked by now

Indeed. 

No Scarlet and Hawkeye. Just the figs that has been mentioned. Sorry to dissapoint you guys.

And in the Corvus set, we will have another Outrider

About the Corvus set, does the Black Panther figure have any new detail or it's similar to the BP movie sets?

And have you seen the Shuri minifogure on that set?

Edited by Beyond48

Just now, Beyond48 said:

Curious to not see Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye and War Machine on any set.

About the Corvus set, does the Black Panther figure have any new detail or it's similar to the BP movie sets?

And have you seen the Shuri minifogure on that set?

As for the missing characters guys, there will be a 7th set and D2C man, don't lose hope. There will be alot not just with these retail sets.

From what I saw, it's exactly the same, and yes I can tell you guys.

To end the discussion that oranges torso fig that has leaked is indeed Shuri, so no traditional costume for her.