Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I have not that’s why I said could be. You look at the largest retail set. The sanctum sounds like an amazing build for 100$. With the 4 minifigures that we have seen so far, it seems the build could be better then the minifigures. I know people have complained a lot about the minifigures for this wave, so I image people liking the builds more then the figures 

Oh, I didn't understand you right. Overall I am more excited for the builds. The minifigs are pretty cool, but the builds are most of what I pay for, and it's most of the fun for me (building).

28 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Comic book movie.com did a article about @agoodfella77 review of the infinity war minifigures 

That’s amazing!

Has anyone checked their local stores for the new Black Panther sets? My local ToysRUs has an influx of every bit of Black panther merchandise, except for the LEGO sets. They were told to put up spots for them on the shelf, but never received the stock.

11 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Could be more early, so yeap I'm happy. I won't be surprised if in the middle of February it will start appearing in some areas (Russia/ Japan etcetc)

That's true, plus the BP sets had a street date of January 1 and we still got them early on some store shelves

Did anyone else see the leaked IW brickheadz? Iron Man has a lot of pieces to layer his armor and it looks so awesome! Better yet he is helmet-less which is a really good design choice in my opinion.

Just now, TurnOffTheDark said:

Did anyone else see the leaked IW brickheadz? Iron Man has a lot of pieces to layer his armor and it looks so awesome! Better yet he is helmet-less which is a really good design choice in my opinion.

Where are the leaks? Instagram?

15 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Comic book movie.com did a article about @agoodfella77 review of the infinity war minifigures 

Thanks! I'm really excited to be featured, it's only my 5th video but it has over 40K views (no doubt a nice bump from the article!)

Also, the Gamora figure really is fantastic. I think it might be the best figure of the entire IW wave. The Star-Lord looks equally disappointing on the other hand. ?

41 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The “leaked” Infinity War Iron Man BrickHeadz was a custom 3D model done by a user on Instagram. It’s not a real set. 

Because if it's "leak" it will be all over in IG, lolz

Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 catalogue images leaked on the 12th January with official images arriving on the 18th January and were displayed in person at the Nuremberg toy fair on the 31st January.

Either way, shouldn't be too long now till we see the Infinity War sets (or at least some of them)

3 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

I think it might be the best figure of the entire IW wave. The Star-Lord looks equally disappointing on the other hand. ?

I already have a full printed version of Gamora with the Ravager style outfit thanks to the Rocket Polybag from a while back.

So for me the best figure so far would be Ebony Maw, though Gamora does come a close second with the HUD Iron Man getting third.

17 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 catalogue images leaked on the 12th January with official images arriving on the 18th January and were displayed in person at the Nuremberg toy fair on the 31st January.

Either way, shouldn't be too long now till we see the Infinity War sets (or at least some of them)

I already have a full printed version of Gamora with the Ravager style outfit thanks to the Rocket Polybag from a while back.

So for me the best figure so far would be Ebony Maw, though Gamora does come a close second with the HUD Iron Man getting third.

Are you forgeting Iron Spiderman just because of the non-dual molded legs.

Ebony Maw is also good, I agree with that. MK 48 yeps good choice.

JUST IN!

Another picture of Falcon, having a second faceprint w/o his goggles.

And also now we can clearly see that is indeed a different grey shading (for me)

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Are you forgeting Iron Spiderman just because of the non-dual molded legs.

I honestly had kind of forgotten about it. It just does not look right from the side or back, there is too much red on the suit despite the movie version being primarily blue. I would fix this by swapping the legs in order to break up the red a bit, but unfortunately the figure has a lighter shade of blue than the Civil War & Homecoming variant (despite the movie version appearing to be a darker blue)

Maybe I'll end up liking it more in person.

Edited by Scarilian

I think it's just the same shade of blue, and by swapping the legs, I won't include the hips piece. So atleast he will still have the new printing from the hips.

Someone has posted an image to Instagram that shows Proxima Midnight holding a modified trident. I assume this means that she will come with a non modified one in the set.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

It's just a custom because we haven't get the official one yet. 

Oh, alright. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

2 hours ago, NetherCreeper said:

That was a custom someone made for a figure showcase. I think its this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG24l4EnskQ&feature=youtu.be

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

It's just a custom because we haven't get the official one yet. 

Yeah that was my quick MOC spear I made from a trident (clipped the outer prongs). I hope we get an official one.

26 minutes ago, agoodfella77 said:

Yeah that was my quick MOC spear I made from a trident (clipped the outer prongs). I hope we get an official one.

Saw that bro, cool indeed. I'm hoping for a more lengthy spear for the official (If we ever get one)  

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Saw that bro, cool indeed. I'm hoping for a more lengthy spear for the official (If we ever get one)  

Most definitely. Initially I had thought about MOD-ding Loki's staff, but couldn't be bothered. 

22 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

I really like Falcon’s non-googles face print. I can see Anthony Mackie’s likeness in that face.

Still wish we had leg printing, but am glad to get a new variant nonetheless.

247figures, posted another photo of Gamora, with a better quality. Promoting I think someones selling page in Bricklink.

I can tell it's a light brown torso (looks like nougat) and dark brown arms. Cool printing that goes through the legs. Awesome fig.

46 minutes ago, agoodfella77 said:

Most definitely. Initially I had thought about MOD-ding Loki's staff, but couldn't be bothered. 

Still wish we had leg printing, but am glad to get a new variant nonetheless.

Hopefully we see set builds soon!

As for Falcon, hopefully lego have a new design for his wings. What are your thoughts?

19 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

As for Falcon, hopefully lego have a new design for his wings. What are your thoughts?

I personally liked his previous design for wings in the civil war set. I won't be bothered if it's the same design.

I have brandnew pics of Gamora and Shuri figure.

I can now back up @agoodfella77 that it is indeed Shuri. 

Also I have a badnews, so what do you want to know first? I'll tell mario to upload them on IG.