Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

13 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yep, Pizzeria/Apartment/Strange's office. Alot of cool builds and I think a new window piece for Santum Sanctorum. 

Gosh, this set sort of sounds like a Modular Building. 

20 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The odds of a new Milano are very slim. Mainly because this is an avengers film with the guardians as supporting characters

Indeed, actually I'm happy with my Milano (1st one) but still I don't mind getting another but please make it more space and accurate to the film.

18 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Gosh, this set sort of sounds like a Modular Building. 

hmmmmm...

I'm just refusing to say anything more than that I have said.

3-storey building, with pizzeria/apartment/office of Dr. Strange w/c is the Sanctum.

This wave could be a little unpresidented for Lego marvel. It seems we could be getting a lot of amazing builds with pretty decent minifigures, instead of decent builds with amazing minifigures 

Sounds all like mediocre stuff. If they make a part of the Sanctum Sanctorum, don't add in some random Pizzaria/Appartment (if these are true). 

Thors new 'hammer' looks like a part of Groot btw. Just make a new mold. 

Edited by Kevii23

8 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

3-storey building, with pizzeria/apartment/office of Dr. Strange w/c is the Sanctum.

A three story building does sound somewhat like a modular, but for a normal retail set, that possibly couldn't be, right?

14 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I think a new window piece for Santum Sanctorum. 

If this possible new part looks anything like the large, round window portrayed in the 2016 Dr. Strange set, I'd imagine it would be reused in Ninjago sets too, given its certain Oriental style.

6 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

Sounds all like mediocre stuff. If they make a part of the Sanctum Sanctorum, don't add in some random Pizzaria/Appartment (if these are true). 

Thors new 'hammer' looks like a part of Groot btw. Just make a new mold. 

The axe is supposed to look like a part of Groot, since Groot gives Thor part of his body to act as the shaft after the axe head is forged. 

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm just refusing to say anything more than that I have said.

Will it have something in common with the Sanctum Sanctorum Set from a 2 Years ago?Estimated Pricerange?

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Infinity war d2c is $160 euros

Is that the Sanctum sanctorum/Apartment/Pizzaria Thingy?

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Infinity war d2c is $160 euros

Wow, sounds expensive thus promising. Any idea what's in it?

Edited by Shahennian

Guys, don't ask me random questions about the upcoming sets for 2018.

I don't have infomation for ALL of them.

1 hour ago, badchriss said:

Will it have something in common with the Sanctum Sanctorum Set from a 2 Years ago?Estimated Pricerange?

Simillar when it comes to the contents of the set, It'll have the same detailing, like weapon rack, bookshelves and candlestick, one play feature will include the revelation of Time gem.

It's the most expensive retail set. $100

Anyone knows if the Shuri minifigure will be a new one (hopefully with her solo costume with her gauntles) or was the one leaked time ago?

Just now, Beyond48 said:

Anyone knows if the Shuri minifigure will be a new one (hopefully with her solo costume with her gauntles) or was the one leaked time ago?

Leaked fig appears to be from Han Solo SW sets, Shuri fig isn't leaked yet. We can hope to have her panther gauntlets but, I doubt, probably something generic but not a new mold. 

That's just a wild guess.

Just now, Beyond48 said:

The one that leaked a while ago was actually a minifigure for the Han Solo movie sets

If the Sanctorum is indeed modular style with a pizzeria, apartment, and then the actual Sanctum Sanctorum only on the third floor, I’ll be really disappointed. It’s weird to mash three buildings together like that. However, if it looks like just the Sanctum Sanctorum from the outside it can still be used for display and the interior can be modded to just be the Sanctorum. 

20 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

If the Sanctorum is indeed modular style with a pizzeria, apartment, and then the actual Sanctum Sanctorum only on the third floor, I’ll be really disappointed. It’s weird to mash three buildings together like that. However, if it looks like just the Sanctum Sanctorum from the outside it can still be used for display and the interior can be modded to just be the Sanctorum. 

Sanctum Sanctorum building itself has an entrance hall and doors that can be opened. Weapon rack, library and armchair. While on the exterior it has a detachable street corner with newspaper and garbage. Something like in Ghostrider set

As for the top floor that's the main office that is indeed similar to the old Sanctum set. 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Sanctum Sanctorum building itself has an entrance hall and doors that can be opened. Weapon rack, library and armchair. While on the exterior it has a detachable street corner with newspaper and garbage. Something like in Ghostrider set

As for the top floor that's the main office that is indeed similar to the old Sanctum set. 

Do you know how many pieces?

18 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

Do you know how many pieces?

I'd say maybe 1092 pieces (just an estimate)

Does the apartment section of the sanctum sanctorum set disappoint? I mainly want this set for the Spider-Man elements