Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

6 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

For Thor and Thanos sets, simillar to power blasters tranlucent blue.

As for Sanctum Sanctorum, I saw a red/ kinda orange but I don't know if that's for Ironman or Iron Spider.

That's for now.

I'm talking about the power blast elements that was used in Killer Frost and the Fire guy, Lobo in DC 2018 sets.

Is the translucent light blue used in the Killer Frost DC set or a darker blue?

Just now, Rookie875 said:

Is the translucent light blue used in the Killer Frost DC set or a darker blue?

Same exact pieces, it will represent Thor's lightning I guess.

One of the funny things I have noticed is the amount of extra pieces we will get. Each power blast pack gives you 3-4 extra items while the infinity stones give you 3-4 extra stones per set. So that’s at least 6 big extra pieces per set

52 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

the Fire guy

Ryan? ?

(I hope someone gets this reference)

Anyways, these sets sound awesome, mario seems to think they might leak VERY soon :)

Just now, legosamsonite said:

Ryan? ?

Anyways, these sets sound awesome, mario seems to think they might leak VERY soon :)

I can second Mario’s claims. Same style as the solo sets leaks. But then official pictures will follow a week or two later

21 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Ryan? ?

“I understood that reference.”

Yeah, I’ve spoken to multiple accounts and sources who think they’re right around the corner (for real, this time, not just speculation).

Edited by Aegis2000

From the sounds of it the guy who leaked the Solo sets should be leaking the IW sets soon, hopefully today cause i can't wait to see them

10 minutes ago, Nexogeek said:

From the sounds of it the guy who leaked the Solo sets should be leaking the IW sets soon, hopefully today cause i can't wait to see them

I know. We've been waiting for so long! But the real question is, who's wallet is ready?:laugh:

28 minutes ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

I know. We've been waiting for so long! But the real question is, who's wallet is ready?:laugh:

Whose* 

Gonna wait for pics before ultimately deciding to buy the sets. As I get older, I rather have very detailed builds over all else. The Spider-man Bridge was the biggest normal wave set Marvel had to offer and as I built it, I felt it was very lackluster.

1 minute ago, namioik said:

Whose* 

Gonna wait for pics before ultimately deciding to buy the sets. As I get older, I rather have very detailed builds over all else. The Spider-man Bridge was the biggest normal wave set Marvel had to offer and as I built it, I felt it was very lackluster.

Whose, noted. I agree with your view on the sets buuuuuuut... it's Infinity War. It's the biggest CBM so far. It's going to have 20+ heroes and finally have Thanos as the main villain! I'm definitely going to buy them all. Hell, it's gonna be the first line I'll get all the sets out of. I'M SO HYPED!!!!!!

Just now, RealGeronimo11 said:

Whose, noted. I agree with your view on the sets buuuuuuut... it's Infinity War. It's the biggest CBM so far. It's going to have 20+ heroes and finally have Thanos as the main villain! I'm definitely going to buy them all. Hell, it's gonna be the first line I'll get all the sets out of. I'M SO HYPED!!!!!!

Hype is strong.........until a year or so from now and then I get bored and sell everything for half off :( Life of an AFOL

Just now, namioik said:

Hype is strong.........until a year or so from now and then I get bored and sell everything for half off :( Life of an AFOL

Sad times.

Does anyone know when the D2C will be revealed and released? I know the Helicarrier was revealed about a month after the AoU sets

I just hope the leakers dont release all the images at once. Doing one at a time or once a day is better. Keep the hype going. Start with the smallest and progressively get us ready for the largest and best set. That is how I would leak them at least.

Edited by YoshiBlockr

Just now, YoshiBlockr said:

I just hope the leakers dont release all the images at once. Doing one at a time or once a day is better. Keep the hype going. Start with the smallest and progressively get us ready for the largest and best set. That is how I would leak them at least.

Why does everything have to be an event now? Just give us the pictures, it's ridiculous how many people have them and are allowed to write/sketch them out and yet they still aren't here yet. 

Just now, doclord said:

Why does everything have to be an event now? Just give us the pictures, it's ridiculous how many people have them and are allowed to write/sketch them out and yet they still aren't here yet. 

Seems like you really are ungrateful. We are lucky to be getting this information from SpiderJazz and pictures from others. They dont have to share anything, yet they did. People still ask full pages of questions about these sets and bother the people who have seen it. Just wait. Its not that long of a wait anyway. 2-3 weeks tops. If you want to see them so bad find a way to get them for yourself, the people who have seen it already arent obliged to give us anything.

Edited by YoshiBlockr

12 minutes ago, YoshiBlockr said:

Unforantely that might make people mad who want them all at once. They will be realeased all in one day most likely very soon. People will enjoy the sets but you will see 3 common complaints, 1. Lack of figures 2. Reused figure 3. Lack of dual molding 

4 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Unforantely that might make people mad who want them all at once. They will be realeased all in one day most likely very soon. People will enjoy the sets but you will see 3 common complaints, 1. Lack of figures 2. Reused figure 3. Lack of dual molding 

And those complaints will go over my head, i hope, i always keep my expectations lowered when it comes to the marvel line and ive been impressed with the new figures leaked so far, only nitpic so far is no dual legs for spidey, besides that im satisfied

9 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

As if this hasn't been a common Marvel thing, lol

6 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

Mario put on his instagram story that the sets pics are practically imminent 

I don’t see it, though he’s led followers to another account (the User who leaked the Solo sets) with hopes that the Infinity war wave will be revealed soon. 

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

I don’t see it, though he’s led followers to another account (the User who leaked the Solo sets) with hopes that the Infinity war wave will be revealed soon. 

How long have the sets been "will be revealed soon" :laugh: