Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

2 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

So Mario posted a picture of the Gauntlet with all but one stone, I believe, in place. I can’t tell if they’re real or edited in, but it looks good. A bit bright, but those are Lego’s colors. I’m excited to have them all in person, “in hand” if you will.

Edit: all stones are in place in the picture! The soul stone is a bit hard to make out against the gold of the Gauntlet.

Photoshopped. We haven't seen other stones yet, and if they will be translucent or not.

5 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Photoshopped. We haven't seen other stones yet, and if they will be translucent or not.

Alright, that makes sense. The one we have seen, the cosmic stone, seems to be far to light here, unlike the translucent dark blue ring leaked.

I know we've already established that it's a photoshop, but I'd just like to quickly add that the stones in the image have a different depth to the red one; they seem flatter.

Found a video review in YT of these upcoming Infinity War minifigures:

Iron Spider / Iron Man MK48 / Dr. Strange / Ebony Maw / Proxima Midnight 

I'm not sure if we're allowed to link it here. But just to be safe I advise to just search it on Youtube.

Edited by SpiderJazz
Spelling

11 hours ago, ood0 said:

I know we've already established that it's a photoshop, but I'd just like to quickly add that the stones in the image have a different depth to the red one; they seem flatter.

Thought it's about time someone noticed that. And yeah, I definitely photoshoped the other stones in.

Just now, samurai-turtle said:

I spotted all the new might micro sets at Toys'R'Us. (I decided not to get any.) 

U resist the mini milano? Printed mixtape ?!?!? lolz 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

U resist the mini milano? Printed mixtape ?!?!? lolz 

Yes, I did. I am more interested in the Spider-Man / Sandman set anyways. Plus, I am figuring I can find on some sort "sale" in the future. 

14 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Scarlet Spider is the closest we can get for a purist Homemade Spidey Suit. But Sandman is mehh.

This Sandman looks better than the last version, set wise. Plus he is driving a dump truck. 

Just now, TurnOffTheDark said:

How many pieces do you guys speculate will be in the sanctum sanctorum set from infinity war?

I'd say 800-900

All I know is that set should be awesome.

Should be leveled same by Spiderman Bridge Battle. 

Just now, Nuns In Crocs said:

Best part of these infinity war sets is that they got Thor’s hair colour correct 

Yeah but the shape is all wrong, thor's actual hair is shorter (not to mention the eyepatch)

16 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

Yeah but the shape is all wrong, thor's actual hair is shorter (not to mention the eyepatch)

Well interestingly, there have been some leaked tee shirts and other products for infinity war and all show  Thor without his eye patch. The concept art that was given out must have been out must not have included Thor with out the eye patch 

49 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

All I know is that set should be awesome.

Should be leveled same by Spiderman Bridge Battle. 

The same scale as the bridge battle set would be even better. I hope we get some set info soon, March 1 needed to get here like it was yesterday 

19 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well interestingly, there have been some leaked tee shirts and other products for infinity war and all show  Thor without his eye patch. The concept art that was given out must have been out must not have included Thor with out the eye patch 

Yeah, I’m pretty sure they did their best to hide the eyepatch so Ragnarok wouldn’t be spoiled. Hopefully we get an eyepatch Thor in the Avengers 4 sets....

36 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

The same scale as the bridge battle set would be even better. I hope we get some set info soon, March 1 needed to get here like it was yesterday 

Make sense because they will be the same price $99.99 If I'm not mistaken.

Wondering, if we are going to get figs that wasn't mentioned in description... but based on this previous leaks... I doubt.

36 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Yeah, I’m pretty sure they did their best to hide the eyepatch so Ragnarok wouldn’t be spoiled. Hopefully we get an eyepatch Thor in the Avengers 4 sets....

If he stays like that then probably we will, TLG is actually hearing us when it comes to details like that, even if they cannot grant all of it.

Remember vision's infinity stone, Spidey's emblem, etc etc. 

24 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Make sense because they will be the same price $99.99 If I'm not mistaken.

Wondering, if we are going to get figs that wasn't mentioned in description... but based on this previous leaks... I doubt.

If he stays like that then probably we will, TLG is actually hearing us when it comes to details like that, even if they cannot grant all of it.

Remember vision's infinity stone, Spidey's emblem, etc etc. 

I hope it is a modular-esque build that works within the piece count of any given lego set of the same price and scale

comic book cast just published a video covering a doctor strange new suit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUkXGd3lM98

he says someone got a hold of a doctor strange minifigure with a new suit (dark blue / black with gold trimming). have we seen anything like that? wasn't the doctor strange that leaked was the same as the last one?

Edited by ItamatTheGreat

9 hours ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

comic book cast just published a video covering a doctor strange new suit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUkXGd3lM98

he says someone got a hold of a doctor strange minifigure with a new suit (dark blue / black with gold trimming). have we seen anything like that? wasn't the doctor strange that leaked was the same as the last one?

Based on my findings it's actually the old minifigure from the Sanctum Santorum set. So I don't think we're getting a new design, just a new hair piece. 

27 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Turns out we haven’t seen the shuri minifigure yet, instead it’s a character from the solo Sets

han* solo

Lol. Didn't see that coming. i want to use that hair piece for Killmonger!

42 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Turns out we haven’t seen the shuri minifigure yet, instead it’s a character from the solo Sets

Wow, that's unexpected, especially as the new figure seems to be wearing a quilted jacket. This is good news in my opinion, as Shuri could appear in the armour we see her in in the Black Panther trailer.

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Did you hear that on the Star Wars reddit? I heard that there but then someone corrected the person who posted it saying it was indeed Shuri.

Also, Shuri in the new Empire(?) magazine photos is wearing an orange suit very similar to the one the figure has.