Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Reality is, it will pop up in the stores early than March 1. 

We could be lucky if this is a January 1 release also, ( Just a wishful thinking ) It happens, back in Spiderman: Homecoming wave then Thor: Ragnarok is also released. 

How early than March 1st? 

@TurnOffTheDark like februarish.. last week of feb will be the safe bet. It happens all the time. 

Russia and then Asian countries tends to get the release date first, but if US have them in shelves they somehow can get away from it. 

Lame that Vision is a repeat. Thankfully he’s a super detailed figure that I love. I would’ve preferred a new face though, something angrier or more determined than the regular face. 

17 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Lame that Vision is a repeat. Thankfully he’s a super detailed figure that I love. I would’ve preferred a new face though, something angrier or more determined than the regular face. 

Isn't that leaked post from awhile back? I don't believe ( probably that's just me because I'm hoping for a new face printing atleast) this vision. 

22 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Isn't that leaked post from awhile back? I don't believe ( probably that's just me because I'm hoping for a new face printing atleast) this vision. 

That anger face was confirmed to be fake I think. Mario posted a picture of the infinity war vision with a cape. The printing looks updated but that’s it

Edited by Falconfan1414

44 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Mario has posted pictures of the Infinity War Vision. 

22 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That anger face was confirmed to be fake I think. Mario posted a picture of the infinity war vision with a cape. The printing looks updated but that’s it

The printing doesn’t look new at all, it seems to be the same as before. 

I can confirm that the red stone in the gauntlet is the actual stone from the set. 

Also, by the looks of it ( I have more pictures) It does't have hole to fit a gem at the bottom. Meaning to say it will have the "T" infront and the upper space will contain the two gems. And it looks like the other hole is bigger compare to others. 

Starlord is a repeat.

Seeing thanos big fig with HD pictures, it grew to me. I like it more than the first time i saw it.

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I can confirm that the red stone in the gauntlet is the actual stone from the set. 

Also, by the looks of it ( I have more pictures) It does't have hole to fit a gem at the bottom. Meaning to say it will have the "T" infront and the upper space will contain the two gems. And it looks like the other hole is bigger compare to others. 

Starlord is a repeat.

Seeing thanos big fig with HD pictures, it grew to me. I like it more than the first time i saw it.

Do you have set pictures?!?! And I followed your account

Speaking of characters we haven't seen yet, I think we should bear in mind we'll probably see a 2nd or maybe even 3rd wave post film release. I've seen set photos suggesting certain characters will be in new -spoilery - roles, so they may save certain characters for future sets.

New Thor looks pathetic, very limited and simplistic torso print, but even worse they didn't give him new face with one eye. Ragnarok version look so much better! Vision is a repeat is a shame, woul have loved new face print. 

I will coordinate with Mario now and post the pictures.

24 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Do you have set pictures?!?! And I followed your account

See my DM, buddy.

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I will coordinate with Mario now and post the pictures.

See my DM, buddy.

Wait, what? Do you have photos? If you do, could you please dm them to me

MArio posted it anyway, I have more but will save it for the future hahahaha. I'm happy to see the feedback about the Thanos, for me it change my perception seeing the HD pictures and sharing it to the community

So there’s now a picture of the Gauntlet with a red infinity stone wheel by its side. So either the entire wheel is a red prototype piece, or the Aether is in fact an opaque red.

Also, I love the Gauntlet. The clenched fist looks great, I don’t mind the doubles-up gems on the side. Seems close enough to accurate, closer than one in each side anyways. I’m so excited to collect them all!

Love the choice for the Gauntlet- two stones on the thumb side looks great and a much better decision than one on the thumb and one on the pinky. It looks great on Thanos and the figure is in fact growing on me, I like it much better now. 

I can confirm that red stone is the one we are getting not like the blue translucent one.

Neither of those two gems are prototype. there's no such thing as prototype

Gauntlet looks better now, wouldn't mind getting it now. I'm still not a fan of Thanos and... I never thought I'd say this but... I think I'm good with my minifig Mighty Micros version with the custom throne I made. 

As for sets, despite not having any photos of them, I'm thinking just the two smallest ones (Thor and Widow) and probably the Hulkbuster. I'll most likey get HUD printed Iron Man seprately bc that is a really cool figure tbh.

@SpiderJazz I don’t mind getting the opaque stone at all, thanks for the info.

As for prototype pieces, lego will often print these for intially new pieces, in the color basic red. Such things as a red Darth Vader helmet exist; I believed that the infinity stone could possibly be one such thing, as the other example was translucent.

Edited by Aegis2000

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

@SpiderJazz I don’t mind getting the opaque stone at all, thanks for the info.

As for prototype pieces, lego will often print these for intially new pieces, in the color basic red. Such things as a red Darth Vader helmet exist; I believed that the infinity stone could possibly be one such thing, as the other example was translucent.

I apologize for that, I don't know alot of things from SW. But what I mean is we're going to have translucent and non translucent infinity stones 

If we're lucky, we might get to see the IW sets today :sweet: The guys over at promobricks.de managed to get their hands on the new Jan-June catalogue and have announced to post some info later on :thumbup:

9 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

If we're lucky, we might get to see the IW sets today :sweet: The guys over at promobricks.de managed to get their hands on the new Jan-June catalogue and have announced to post some info later on :thumbup:

YES! you sir deserve a cookie, go on, you've earned it