Capt Wolf

November MRCA sign-up deadline Nov 15 (Trade and Adventure MRCAs)

Interesting (including the fact that you decide to publish it *after* the deadline...:pir-wink:), Maxim. Can you explain the colour codings? It does not immediately make sense to me. :pir-blush:

10 minutes ago, Bregir said:

Interesting (including the fact that you decide to publish it *after* the deadline...:pir-wink:), Maxim. Can you explain the colour codings? It does not immediately make sense to me. :pir-blush:

Hahaha, tbh I also made it after the deadline :p Had not really much time before the deadline. Did it in paint, wich is stupid. So I'll make one in ppt for next time so I really can move the "ships" (wich will be named etc).

Code is quite simple so far:

Green: Esl

Blue: Ole

Yellow with blue dot: SR

Red: Cor

Black: Pirates (but these are rumoured locations based on the rumour section of the KPA)

Just now, Maxim I said:

Hahaha, tbh I also made it after the deadline :p Had not really much time before the deadline. Did it in paint, wich is stupid. So I'll make one in ppt for next time so I really can move the "ships" (wich will be named etc).

Code is quite simple so far:

Green: Esl

Blue: Ole

Yellow with blue dot: SR

Red: Cor

Black: Pirates (but these are rumoured locations based on the rumour section of the KPA)

Ok, thanks! :) Yeah - doing it in paint is one of those errors you quickly regret... :P

1 hour ago, Maxim I said:

Based on where vessels ended last month

Maxim, I love the map! Thanks!

I'll be really curious to see this next month.  :wink: