KDog

Lego: Space - The Comic

Lol, they missed the UFO. :grin:

(Or..was it just a thought-thing?(whatever it's called :tongue: ))

~ General Magma

No, they missed it. :-D

Hah! I always enjoy these two and their crazed moon antics. And they missed the UFO! Though the plot is not exactly breakneck I really do appreciate the increasing nods to it :classic:

Though I fear I'll never see Date Night, I command oyu not only to finish it immediately but then to clear out the timeline for those of us who are confused! :tongue:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

One thing I do not understand... Bruce says that one day humanity will "see that we are not alone". But it seems that humans have had contact with aliens for awhile. The historical footage of Jefferson Dash that Lance and Vance Gemini viewed mentioned that Dash made first contact with Martians (from the Life on Mars series), and we know the agency is aware of the species known as "Jellies", who are also found on Mars but a different species than the Martians.

One thing I do not understand... Bruce says that one day humanity will "see that we are not alone". But it seems that humans have had contact with aliens for awhile. The historical footage of Jefferson Dash that Lance and Vance Gemini viewed mentioned that Dash made first contact with Martians (from the Life on Mars series), and we know the agency is aware of the species known as "Jellies", who are also found on Mars but a different species than the Martians.

The Martians are considered old news. Humankind has turned to wondering if there is life outside the solar system. And only the Mars miners have claimed to have seen the jellies. I've mentioned all this before in the comics, but it'll be elaborated on eventually.

Haha, I has completely forgotten about Verwaand! Poor guy has been lobotomised for a while out in the real world, though I presume its only about a month or something in-universe?

Haha, I has completely forgotten about Verwaand! Poor guy has been lobotomised for a while out in the real world, though I presume its only about a month or something in-universe?

It was only supposed to be for a week. :laugh:

It was only supposed to be for a week. :laugh:

You're punishing me for something aren't you? :grin:

Hahaha!

Verwaand seems like kind of an idiot whether he has a brain or not :laugh: I have to give him credit though for backstabbing... he almost succeeded in getting Valkyrie captured by the Space Police in the Meteor Madness II episode!

You're punishing me for something aren't you? :grin:

Haha, no, I just threw up my hands in that instance when it comes to this messy timeline I've created. I guess you could say that each character's story is happening in relations to the previous comics in which they appeared, as long as it effects no one else. So, Verwaand's Lobotomy Ray zapping might have happened awhile back, but you're only seeing it now.

The big exception is "Date Night." In the overall story, that's in the past, since you've seen Schwartz show up a few times since then and he's even referred to it. (And notice you haven't seen Valkyrie since...) But you will see how it ended. And I'll even offer a reason as to why it's being presented out of sequence. (As opposed to the real reason, which is I didn't feel like shooting the pictures for it for months on end.)

Haha, no, I just threw up my hands in that instance when it comes to this messy timeline I've created. I guess you could say that each character's story is happening in relations to the previous comics in which they appeared, as long as it effects no one else. So, Verwaand's Lobotomy Ray zapping might have happened awhile back, but you're only seeing it now.

Ah, thanks for the clarification, I think you've actually told us this before but I forgot :blush:

The big exception is "Date Night." In the overall story, that's in the past, since you've seen Schwartz show up a few times since then and he's even referred to it. (And notice you haven't seen Valkyrie since...) But you will see how it ended. And I'll even offer a reason as to why it's being presented out of sequence. (As opposed to the real reason, which is I didn't feel like shooting the pictures for it for months on end.)

Excellent, it will be great getting a real reason too, can you give us a date when the storyline is expected to resume" And don't say Feb 8th :tongue:

Anyway, I'm off to create an altar at which to worship you.

I just popped in and read your entire comic, lord I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life! what a truly excellent piece of work, it was majorly enjoyable and the story is remarkably clever. Keep up the good work :thumbup:

It may not be date night, but this was one of my favourite comics of recent times KDog, a big hats off to you. Many fantastic gags in this, from the hilarious soap opera feel to the "stately manor" Adam West style into. The first syntax error got me too, as did the Veggie Tales reference, I used to love those when I was younger.

I also love the warm feeling of this. Not being too well recently it cheered me so thanks, I love that Shwart'z robots get along with him fine. I laso know the pain of having a fussy but marvellous cat.

By the by, is that "mini picture of character in speech bubble when off screen" thing new ot this comic? I don't remember seeing it before but it really works! :classic:

:thumbup:

Nice to see what goes on at Schwartz's house while he is away. The robot children models are pretty clever too -- simple designs yet it is clear they are related to their parent robots.

Argh! The sugary-ness of it all! Who could think that cold, logical robots could drag a "D'aaaaaaaw!" outta me! >_<

Ah, I was wondering when we would get to see what happens between the UFO and the Loch Ness Monster :classic:

The best part of growing up with Legos was the stories my friends and I were able to create with the sets. Your comic has made me think about writing a book based on these stories. It would be pretty violent though. We dealt with some pretty serious stuff as 8-9 year old kids: hostage negotiations, extortion, trade disputes, puppet governments (aka older siblings forcing younger siblings to do their bidding), assassinations, and massive fleet-to-fleet battles.

The hostage situations were my favorite. One of my friends would leave a ship behind (by accident) at another friends' house, and this friend would imprison the crew in Space Police jails or similar, and demand ransom. How many gold coins is Mr. Red Astronaut's safe return worth? haha. :grin:

Finally...Date Night....its like everything around me just became better :cry_happy: