Sign in to follow this  
Brickadier General

A sweet cannon on Brickshelf

Lovely indeed! *wub*

Clever design. I wonder what those bricks are, as I really want to steal borrow this design!

Good find.

Those bricks came in the Sopwith Camel model set, I know that as I have it. Sorry, I don't know their name though. That is a great cannon though..

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Those bricks came in the Sopwith Camel model set, I know that as I have it. Sorry, I don't know their name though. That is a great cannon though..

Thanks man, that was really useful information. I just looked up the set on Brickshelf and checked out the part inventory. The part is called "Technic Wishbone Suspension Arm."

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/x136

This page will tell you all you need.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see above post.

Edited by Plural

Wow, that's a really nice cannon! *y* Cool find, although it looks a tad big for minifig scale. But I don't know much about cannons, so I could be wrong. X-D

~Peace

Wow, that's a really nice cannon! *y* Cool find, although it looks a tad big for minifig scale. But I don't know much about cannons, so I could be wrong. X-D

~Peace

I guess it depends on the size of the cannon. I found this picture, and the scale of that Lego one is similar with the one here.

image007.jpg

I guess it depends on the size of the cannon. I found this picture, and the scale of that Lego one is similar with the one here.

image007.jpg

Wow that MOC cannon is sweet indeed *wub*

However i think it's barrel is large then the one in the pic above?

what caliber is the official LEGO cannon anyway? 6 pounder, 12 pounder? They also appear on ships wich could be 24 pounders...

A nice creation, quick way to make cannons but it looks too... skeletal.

TT

I love MOCs like this. A seemingly simple solution that would be missed by all but one very creative builder. The best part is that he uses a brick that most builders would write off for anything short of a steampunk MOC.

Brilliant!