gusmoore17

Any news or photos on Toy Fair London or NYC??

Wow, great pics! *sweet*

Here are some things, I have spotted (sorry, if it has been mentioned before...):

- Penguin

Edited by Nebsirob

I find it weird that they made the SW minifigs anime and not the Speed Racer figs... After all Speed racer is anime and Clone Wars dosen't seem to be so anime-ish.

These all look great. Thanks to all who shared these pics with us! *sweet* *y*

~Peace

Edited by iamded

Great pics! Some really cool sets. I'm liking the gunship more and more...

EDIT - Another quick note...ASM has an appointment to meet with LEGO tomorrow ( Sunday ) so I'd expect more images of other themes in this gallery in about 24 hours deino2.gif

Eh...so I was wrong :-P

02/18/2008 - 02:12am - That's it for tonight -- LEGO will be up Monday during the day!

So, another day and then we'll get Creator, Mars Mission, City, Castle, etc. deino2.gif

Agents interior looks great!!!

SW animaized minifigs are not that bad, and there's always the option of displaying the ones that look awesome (I mean, keeping obi and anakin in their boxes)

Can't wait for more pics on this line and the rest that haven't been showed!!

I find it weird that they made the SW minifigs anime and not the Speed Racer figs... After all Speed racer is anime and Clone Wars dosen't seem to be so anime-ish.

Well, bear in mind that the Speed Racer stuff is based on the new film, which is live-action rater than animated.

And I eagerly anticipate the new pics of the rest of the stuff shown. Here's hoping we get some good pics of Agents.

And I eagerly anticipate the new pics of the rest of the stuff shown. Here's hoping we get some good pics of Agents.

You will...

I just spoke with someone who went to Toy Fair and he basically said he'd got a load of pics of the agents line (which had 2 parts people were going to "go nuts over"), there was definitely some leaked stuff there, and all non-Star Warsy hi-res photos will be uploaded later today/tonight (depending on where you live). He also got videos of the moving parts in the RGS and AT-TE. He also said there will be no new Star Wars stuff other than what's already been shown.

TK

Oh, the anticipation... Doesn't matter, there are some new pics already here: http://toyfair08.asmzine.com/gallery/lego/index.html

There's a general gallery with some City, MM, Castle and... Agents ( *y* ), as well as second galleries for Indy, SW and Bionicle.

Agents really does look rather nice. Some of the stickers are perhaps a bit excessive, but as they're stickers they become a matter of choice. We look to be getting some nice new hair molds, which is great.

Wow, these agent line starts to look better and better.... lots of cool dark blue and siver parts.... thanks, Brainbox. *y*

Wow, these agent line starts to look better and better.... lots of cool dark blue and siver parts.... thanks, Brainbox. *y*

I agree, my opinion of them just went WAY up, the construction is far better, and there are tons of great new molds :'-)

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Wow, these agent line starts to look better and better.... lots of cool dark blue and siver parts....

You're welcome. Although with all the silver, I sense 'undercover' isn't a term the Agents are all too familiar with. :-D

and there are tons of great new molds :'-)

The new sharks look quite nice, as are the cyborg attatchments, especially that chainsaw arm *wub* Hang on, those crocodiles are dark green! I love Lego dark green!

Some things I noticed from the new pics (here):

- Dark grey Batman comes in at least the Batcycle and Tumbler

- The car in the Agents sets is completely chrome. Does this give hope for a Naboo Cruiser?

- Those small vehicles that come with the Agents truck are pretty awesome

- The car in the Agents sets is completely chrome. Does this give hope for a Naboo Cruiser?

Is that chrome? It looks like metallic silver, and while I love that color, I love chrome more :'-(

I'm a little scared by all this chrome. It's just a bit overbearing after the usual '2 pieces every couple of years' policy. ;-)

- Those small vehicles that come with the Agents truck are pretty awesome

My thoughts exactly, especially the smaller one. They're cute, dinky and just generally great. Besides, the best things come in small packages.

8-

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi