Tezclatipoca

Western : The Funeral Store

The Funeral Store

Rich idea to settle here for our friend, Mr RIPP, the pale undertaker ! He is receiving "clients" directly at his shop door now !

A good opportunity this Duel !

Well, it seems not for everyone...

The undertaker don't much care about what the living think. The goal for him, is to be arrived first on place, before the Sheriff and his Deputy, to make an easy sell !

Even the vultures did not reach the "client" before him...

36800312433_100c275d74_c.jpg

36760653004_bd7fcef9bd_z.jpg

36760673084_265614c457.jpg

23618067958_96f0419afd.jpg

23618070758_cfdd728b6f_z.jpg

37469915761_a05d854e87_c.jpg

That's fun! Well-made scene straight from one of those Sergio Leone western, where only the local undertaker has a flourishing business. :laugh:

This is a nice little building with great minifug choices and poses. The undertaker is perfect. I also like the collection of headstones he has set up. Is he also the barber? I hear the undertaker were often also the barber. :grin:

That's a nice scenery, Faladrin! :thumbup:

The minifigs and details do fit very well. The only suggestion I have, that would be to make the house not only black but bring in some other color, too.

On 3 octobre 2017 at 4:48 PM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Great scene!

Excellent minifig posing and fantastic vultures!

Thanks ! I can't wait to see it in the middle of your great houses !

On 3 octobre 2017 at 5:04 PM, Littleworlds said:

That's fun! Well-made scene straight from one of those Sergio Leone western, where only the local undertaker has a flourishing business. :laugh:

Thanks ! Sergio Leone western films are a great part of my inspiration, but this greedy undertaker is more inspired from Lucky Luke comics.

On 17 octobre 2017 at 12:47 PM, SilentWolf said:

This is a nice little building with great minifug choices and poses. The undertaker is perfect. I also like the collection of headstones he has set up. Is he also the barber? I hear the undertaker were often also the barber. :grin:

Thank you ! I don't think he is also the barber, that's a good remark...

On 24 octobre 2017 at 6:07 PM, Klaus-Dieter said:

That's a nice scenery, Faladrin! :thumbup:

The minifigs and details do fit very well. The only suggestion I have, that would be to make the house not only black but bring in some other color, too.

Thank you Klaus Dieter but the house will be in the middle of many other colourful houses and be part of a western layout I am participating in, so an all black design is better IMO in order to make it pop upon the city layout. But thanks, that's a good thing to consider for future builds.