Sign in to follow this  
heyitsdisty

[MOC] Poison Beast (G2 Lerahk)

See! Someone else used tiny feet for a rahkshi model! Vindicated! Lol. Nice build, simple and clean, fits g2 style. Your head build is weird but works well for a rahkshi.

Very creative idea for the head, I always love when people find new "faces" out of previous masks. 

I think one thing working against it here is that it doesn't actually use the Lerahk poison-staff weapon pieces. I think the overall design of those would really sell him as a poison-element character, and would be a good nod toward the original character, since you have utilized that original element from the previous sets.

On 8/6/2017 at 4:23 PM, VBBN said:

I think one thing working against it here is that it doesn't actually use the Lerahk poison-staff weapon pieces. I think the overall design of those would really sell him as a poison-element character, and would be a good nod toward the original character, since you have utilized that original element from the previous sets.

I think he just wanted the character to be canon within the context of G2. Lehrak's staff was last used in 2009.