Jim

Questions for Creator Expert designers

3 hours ago, Jim said:

Hi. I still have to process all the audio files. Have been very busy lately, so I couldn't find the time to do that. Hopefully, I will be able to do that soon-ish.

No problem. Take your time :wink: just looking forward to it (like many other persons probably)

9 hours ago, Jim said:

Hi. I still have to process all the audio files. Have been very busy lately, so I couldn't find the time to do that. Hopefully, I will be able to do that soon-ish.

Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor, not a waiting-for-cool-stuff-ologist!

Kidding obviously! :laugh:

17 hours ago, danth said:

Wwe need...more power! :laugh:

I will do my best, but don't expect it within a week or two.

Just now, Jim said:

Wwe need...more power! :laugh:

I will do my best, but don't expect it within a week or two.

Most looking forward to it! :sweet:

By the way, since many users here asked questions regarding future products for the theme, did Michael hint at anything in response to those questions? Please don't disclose his answers yet, I'd definitely not want to spoil the full interview, but I just was wondering if there were any hints or even bombshells to be looking forward to. :blush:

Thanks!

On 7/3/2017 at 0:53 PM, danth said:

Kidding obviously! :laugh:

LOL!!! I love it! 

I've no doubt you're an extremely busy man @Jim, it's evident fwiw. I was just wondering how it was going with ploughing through your audio files.

I've been trying really hard not to bug you about it, but for me, the curiosity to know what the designer's responses to some of the questions were, is on a par with what precisely will be revealed by unwrapping of a humongous mysterious box wrapped in white paper!

Hi. I have just finished my three Technic reviews, so I will now start working on transscripting the audio files. The results need to be approved by TLG btw.

The big box is the new UCS Millennium Falcon.

2 hours ago, Jim said:

The big box is the new UCS Millennium Falcon.

Thanks @Jim! You could have done with a spoiler reveal on that comment though ;-)

29 minutes ago, badgerboy said:

Thanks @Jim! You could have done with a spoiler reveal on that comment though ;-)

I reckon you don't visit the Star Wars forum or Facebook a lot :laugh:

Sorry if I shattered your dreams. That was not my intention. By the way; it has not been officially confirmed, so there is still hope for you :wink:

5 hours ago, Jim said:

Hi. I have just finished my three Technic reviews, so I will now start working on transscripting the audio files. The results need to be approved by TLG btw.

Results? As in the content of the interview or of the three Technic reviews?

9 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Results? As in the content of the interview or of the three Technic reviews?

The interviews. If reviews need to be approved, I will stop reviewing immediately :wink: 

Just now, Jim said:

The interviews. If reviews need to be approved, I will stop reviewing immediately :wink: 

So why does TLG need to review it? Is it simply because confidential subjects were discussed?

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

So why does TLG need to review it? Is it simply because confidential subjects were discussed?

The designers might have said things that are not supposed to be public. All the information that I know, enforced by putting a knife to the designers' throat and making them tell me about UCS Castle sets and new Classic Space themes etc.

23 minutes ago, Jim said:

The designers might have said things that are not supposed to be public. All the information that I know, enforced by putting a knife to the designers' throat and making them tell me about UCS Castle sets and new Classic Space themes etc.

:laugh: That's so funny! 

Wait, your joking right? :look: :grin:

27 minutes ago, Jim said:

th?id=OIP.NxXXoM9nRuNiNeD1v4p3DAEsCm&pid=15.1

3 hours ago, Jim said:

Please don't shatter my dreams on this one!

Here's my queue:

Vacation (now), finish MF review (lot of work), finish Boost review, Process interviews. Maybe I will switch the last two. Really sorry things get in the way.

15 hours ago, Jim said:

Here's my queue:

Vacation (now), finish MF review (lot of work), finish Boost review, Process interviews. Maybe I will switch the last two. Really sorry things get in the way.

Has TLG already reviewed the content of the interview?

On 17-11-2017 at 4:48 PM, Doge said:

A small bump here, hows it going with the reviews? :classic:

I am working on the Creator Expert interview as we speak. I am using software to assist me with transcribing. Works really well, although it is still quite time consuming. However, semi-automated is better than fully manual.

The software is quite remarkable, but every now and then you need to change "U.S.'s nose Peter" to "UCS Snow Speeader", but I can live with that :laugh:

When I am done, I need to send the interview to TLG for approval. But it won't be long now :wink:

On 11/26/2017 at 4:52 AM, Jim said:

When I am done, I need to send the interview to TLG for approval. But it won't be long now :wink:

Most looking forward to it! :sweet:

Some interesting insights, but don't expect to get loads of new information.

On 26-11-2017 at 11:52 AM, Jim said:

I am working on the Creator Expert interview as we speak. I am using software to assist me with transcribing. Works really well, although it is still quite time consuming. However, semi-automated is better than fully manual.

The software is quite remarkable, but every now and then you need to change "U.S.'s nose Peter" to "UCS Snow Speeader", but I can live with that :laugh:

Thanks and good to know, cant wait :wink: