So months back I made a fan concept of Nexo Knights, because after seeing that LEGO Dimensions have like 20 licensed theme, while there are only 4 of LEGO's original theme.

My idea with Nexo Knight Exclusive ability would be an updated version of the Chi ability (the ability can be used on Chima's altar sense the Knights would be having the same thing). But the update part is depending on the Nexo Knight you have, will unlock 1 out of *insert number of how many packs of NK would have here* Nexo Power from either taking out a large group of enemies, invulnerability, turning the enemies into chickens, etc. Besides just the super strength ability.

The concept isn't fully done, I'm trying to think of how Axl would fit in, because his big torso doesn't make it easy.  For Clay I don't know if he would be in a level, fun or team pack with Jestro.

But here what I have so far:

LEGO Dimensions concept: Nexo Knights WIP

Nexo Dimensions Gateway 

I wanted the gateway to have 5 of the Knights shield, along with ministatue Merlok next to one of the shield. I was thinking of having all 5 of the knights weapons as well, but I decided to go with the two swords on the side. Maybe there would be a few books and weapons next to the gateway like with the stuff on The A-Team and Gremlins Gateway.

Robin Fun Pack

The minifigure for the first pack was a choice between Robin, Ava, some random bot, or King Halbert. For giving the pack more ability, I went with Robin of having the ability to transform into Ultimate mode of having target and blowing up silver bricks.
As for the model, I thought Merlok having a robotic body rather then a minifigure would be a good idea and fitting. Obviously the first model would be a playable character, with using the Nexo Power and could be the 3nd character to have the Relic Detector (along with that he would act the same as with the books from the TV show).
With the 2nd model I though of instead of just the Nexo Power being solely to Nexo Knight characters, the 2nd model could have the ability to give none-Nexo Knights character a sword and shield for the Nexo Power ability.
As for the 3rd model I didn't know what it could be, besides from it being a flying vehicle, sadly it isn't the best. I'm mostly disappointed with the front that look like a face.

Robin Ability - Fix-It, Mini Access, Transformer (into Ultimate), Blowup Silver Bricks (in his Ultimate), Target (in his Ultimate)

Merlok's Robot (treated as a character) - Laser Deflector, Relic Detector, X-Ray Vision, Nexo Power.
Weapons Storage (gadget) - Nexo Power (give none Nexo Character the ability to use Nexo Power)
Robin's Drone - Flight, Cargo Hook, Flight Dock, Laser

Lace Fun Pack

I pretty much threw Lance into a fun pack, thinking of having Clay and Axle into different packs, I picked Illumination as the ability that he has from the other Knights, with using his phone of pretty much taking selfies to light the place up.
For the models were a pain after making the 1st model that is based off Excalibur Batman's model, Bionic Steed.

Lance Ability - Acrobat, Laser Deflector, Illumination (using his phone)

Mecha House - Super Jump, Special Attack
(Model 2 not named yet) - Flight, Cargo Hook, Flight Dock, Tow Bar
The Handsome Man Flying Thing - Flight, Cargo Hook, Flight Dock, Laser

Macy and Arron Team Pack

I just thought that Macy and Aaron fits together in a team pack out of the other knights.
But for the models, I am happy with Arron models with trying my best to have the 2nd model somewhat like the 2017 Arron's Rock Climber while the 1st model is based on the Aero Striker. However beside from the 1st model, I am not happy with the chains, that are just very odd looking.
As for Macy model, only the first model is based on the set, Thunder Mace. While the other 2 models aren't my best and I may make a new version of these three models.

Macy Ability - Acrobat, Laser Deflector, (maybe Stealth with wearing a dress)
Aaron Ability - Flight, Laser Deflector, Target, Grind Rails

Thunder Mace - Speed, Laser.
Mace Assault - Tow Bar, Laser
Macy's Jet - Flight, Cargo Hook, Flight Dock, Speed

Aero Striker - Flight, Target
Rock Climber - Tow Bar
Flying Pod- Flight, Cargo Hook, Flight Dock

Edited by ShadowWolfHount