Sign in to follow this  
Brickwolf

[GBW] - Supporting the war effort - Alsarh - FTX

Sweat saves Blood.

Digging saves Blood.

- old military proverbs -

On this photo we see three Alsarh soldiers on one of the last peacetime field training exercises (FTX) before the Great Brick War broke out.

Feldweibel (Sergeant) Hodson is checking the lines of fire of Jäger Wolf´s and Korporal Bauermann´s  battle position.

Wolf is still digging, while Bauermann adds camouflage.

szpjet6x.jpg

8oxgun9i.jpg

Note to judges: build is reused from Brethren of the Brick Seas with new minifigs added.

Edited by Brickwolf

Great build. I like all the custom prints and pieces. The dense foliage on the ground also looks very fitting to this kind of theme.

Cool scene!!! But, try not to use previous builds because your points will suffer greatly! 30 days to remake it, I know you can do it!!!

Yes, cool scene. Like stash mentioned, we are pushing for original material here, no double dipping. Thank you for the honesty.

That being said you have 30 days to build another, but this one will be scored as is.

Edited by Thebeeze111

You've Been Awarded (1) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment:

Great build. The fact that it was reused from BoBS killed the originality score. When I saw the note on it being reused, I actually sighed in sadness. But, am thankful for the honesty.    

Honesty is appreciated, but the reused build is a no no.  For presentation, add a lil bit more angle to the pic, so we can see into the foxhole, and try not to stand in front of the light, big shadow area on right.      

I honestly don't mind the fact that it was reused from BoBS. Your use of the custom minifigures made it fitting for this forum in my view. (THOUGH IT IS A RULE NOT TO REUSE)

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.