Sign in to follow this  
Brickwolf

[O - I06] Mantis is hiring

Tags: Land Vehicle, Vehicle, Civil building, spying

9e6nwmiu.jpg

as2m2xgs.jpg You are sure this will work?

dvm7av6a.jpg Of course it will work. Mantis has a personnel shortage. Look around you: Rock Raiders, Power Miners, Mitgardian Dwarven Miners. They are hiring everyone.

Edited by Brickwolf

15 hours ago, mediumsnowman said:

A better question might be why there is a MANTIS recruiting station in deep Octan territory... :tongue: 

Simple. Spysuits!

Mantis is always in need of subject for various employees weaponization test!

On 1/16/2017 at 5:34 AM, mediumsnowman said:

A better question might be why there is a MANTIS recruiting station in deep Octan territory... :tongue: 

You're confusing MANTIS, the military mega corporation trying to dominate Galaxy with Man t'is, a popular men's clothing retailer with fashionable outlets in all major territories... currently advertising vacancies in sales and distribution.

Edited by LucByard

...Man t'is, a popular men's clothing retailer with fashionable outlets in all major territories... currently advertising vacancies in sales and distribution.

20229736269_a60d4633bb_t.jpg     As an avid student of the philosophies of men's high fashion, I once wrote a thesis titled "The Pinnacle of Men's Fashion: Are Clothes Really Necessary?", where I explore the relevance and origins of clothing for men, and whether or not clothing is still required for the modern man.  I admit I find it puzzling that clothing retailers for men still exist, but, as they say, to each their own.