30535599753_f4cd127c95_c.jpg

Hey guys , this is the first Bionicle G2 MOC I made that I find worth sharing so please , enjoy :

This is ______ , the son of Makuta .

The devil-like _____ is as devious and insidious as his father , but also bloodthirsty and ruthless. He wields a powerful Bident gifted to him by his father ( inspired by Hades's weapon of choice ) , which he uses both for physical combat as well as channeling his dark elemental powers. His bat-like wings allow him to take his fights to the sky ( using an Ikir like flapping function ) , often dropping his enemies after grabbing them and flying high enough for a lethal drop. Finally , his satyr-like legs draw inspiration from depictions of demons and devils having similar legs , as well as G1 Makuta from 2003.

30535561523_b40d7ca016_z.jpg

31199601982_3d653bd6eb_z.jpg

31199011922_4fb728c067_z.jpg

31307017806_54ee3e2c43_z.jpg

"Witness the fate of your leader Toa , witness the fate of those who stand before me . Now that I defeated him , what chance do you stand ?"

So what do you guys think ? Please comment , I'd love to hear your opinions and criticism , they really mean a lot to me ! I'm also looking for a name for him so drop any idea you have in the comments . Thanks a lot for looking :wink:.

Edited by The Caped Crusader