Sign in to follow this  
MrCustomizer

Lego Iron Giant?

Yes, it is real, unless that is a VERY advanced rendering program. But if you mean is it an actual set, than no :-)

-Chuck

Edited by Chuck

No. But people are often fooled by it. It's a very good MOC. Thanks for bringing it up again. It's nice to see these things again sometimes. I really enjoy this one. It's cute.

Oh, how much I wish this was a set! *wub*

He also has instructions for it! 8-

Still a really good moc, but the signs make this obvious fodder. First off, The Iron Giant came out about 6 or 7 years ago (and I still love it *wub* ) , and if a set was made then, it wouldn't use Iron drone arms as they weren't made yet. Still a lovely moc though. Just gotta love dark gray bley.Iron Giant DVD: $20, Lego Iron Giant: priceless :-D

Uh, how many times has this been posted here? It's obviously fake... I can see through it's deceit with my ultra-special eyes. ;-)

-ZotS

Well, you must be smarter than all of us. Good for you. I'm not sure how many times it's been posted, but I'm sure our new member was just excited about what he found on Brickshelf. If you want to count how many times it's been posted, feel free, but I'm not sure what the point would be. Make sure to report back to us, though. ;-)

Uh, how many times has this been posted here? It's obviously fake... I can see through it's deceit with my ultra-special eyes. ;-)

-ZotS

Well, threads like this do spotlight some fantastic MOCs. The fact that it fools so many fans is a testament to the quality of this work. Fake or not, it is a nice MOC. I have alot of respect for fans who put this kind of care into both their MOCs and their subsequent presentation.

Well, you must be smarter than all of us. Good for you. I'm not sure how many times it's been posted, but I'm sure our new member was just excited about what he found on Brickshelf. If you want to count how many times it's been posted, feel free, but I'm not sure what the point would be. Make sure to report back to us, though. ;-)

I was thinking about checking, but meh. It'll take too long.

And yeah, it is a nice moc... wish I could make something like that... and edit a pic like that...

-ZotS