Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

WOW, I cant get over how awesome all these figures/sets/trailers, EVERYTHING, is for this theme/movie. I am a Pirate, and Super heroes/DC lego fan, and this series is right up my alley. Honestly, I look at it as an extension of my existing, and 100% complete Lego DC collection, less the SDCC exclusives. I have EVERY DC set ever made, since the original Batman 2006 series, all the way thru the current range, and EVERY DC mini-figure, except the SDCC figures.

This Batman movie series, will be no exception. I will be buying EVERYTHING, and EVERY mini-figure they put out. With that being said, I hope they make EVERY figure, hero, villain, obscure, and main figure, that we have seen in these AWESOME trailers. I want it all. I want EVERY vehicle too. I am loving everything being shown to us.

This stuff is a Batman/DC/Lego fans dream, and I am in HEAVEN. Keep them coming Lego. You have my money. Thank God, I make a very good living, lol.

Well, according to Delta Customs, the Wicked Witch will appear in one of the summer sets. 

13 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Well, according to Delta Customs, the Wicked Witch will appear in one of the summer sets. 

Hmm, that's very interesting, thanks for telling me:)  I am still waiting for a official LEGO Lotr Sauron minifig so this gives me a little hope we may see one in the future (even if not through this movie).

2 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Wanna talk obscure characters? How many people noticed Apache Chief and Black Vulcan cameo in the Justice League shot? :wink:

They also had fellow Super Friends; El Dorado and Samurai, not to mention Gleek and the Wonder Twins.

There are now so many new villains I want that there's no way they'll all be included in sets, which just makes me angrier at the Wicked Witch's inclusion.

8 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

There are now so many new villains I want that there's no way they'll all be included in sets, which just makes me angrier at the Wicked Witch's inclusion.

Not in sets.....

For instance, Gentleman Ghost doesn't need new pieces. 

So.... he could be a

Spoiler

comic con exclusive!!!!!!

Same with Hugo Strange

Edited by Robert8

I just realized, they totally skimped out on us with those dual mold black legs with yellow hips and boots that Tarantula has in the movie but not in the actual set she comes in. I would've so used those for Sinestro.

1 hour ago, LegoShroom said:

Where are the daleks???

38 minutes ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Can someone please post a photo of the daleks as i can't find them in the trailer :(

They are at 1:22, in the background behind Batman and Robin. :wink:

tumblr_oi23d7CHLL1si297wo1_540.gif
Edited by coronaking

So the figs we don't have in any form that I spotted in there:

Crazy Quilt

Dr phosphorus/Blight

Gentleman Ghost

Condiment King

Wonder Twins 

Black Canary

Hawkgirl

and I don't see him here, but Hugo Strange in the posters 

Edited by Themadpatter

1 hour ago, coronaking said:

Wow, thanks.

Okay, this is slightly off topic, but it appears the Daleks have a new design. I wonder if the wicked witch will also have a new design?

Now I really want those Dalek variants and I hope that they will appear in a set!

Also, if lego managed to put Daleks in a movie, hopefully the rumour about the doctor being in the Lego Movie 2 is now true.

Edited by JACKATTACKS

Great trailer- think I saw Egghead (at about 1:05, the bald chap in white between March Harriet, Hugo Strange and the Mime).

Gentleman Ghost looks pretty cool, and I'm hoping he's not a Comic-Con exclusive (it's hard to say whether I'd prefer to get him or Hugo Strange, though Strange is easier to make a custom figure of). Can't wait to find out how many of these guys we're getting in the next wave!

1 hour ago, SirJohnTiganteca said:

Great trailer- think I saw Egghead (at about 1:05, the bald chap in white between March Harriet, Hugo Strange and the Mime).

Gentleman Ghost looks pretty cool, and I'm hoping he's not a Comic-Con exclusive (it's hard to say whether I'd prefer to get him or Hugo Strange, though Strange is easier to make a custom figure of). Can't wait to find out how many of these guys we're getting in the next wave!

Egghead will be a great addition to the 1966 rogue's gallery, along with Tut... I just hope we get the outstanding characters... i'd love that Condiment King.

3 hours ago, coronaking said:

*pic snip*

Can it be summer already, so I can get those Flying Monkeys?

Edited by K_Tiger

11 hours ago, GeekByKnight said:

I'm REALLY hoping there's gonna be a third wave. Or that wave 2 is an INSANE group of sets.

I'm personally hoping we get a second series of minifigures.

10 hours ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

There's that, and there's obligatory omnipresent product placement in a movie that neither needs nor has a place for it.

This is the Batman from the Lego Movie... it's already established that there all Lego themes exist together – if Batman can show up in Wild West, then i'm pretty sure the Wicked Witch can show up in Gotham.

5 minutes ago, dario2739 said:

I'm personally hoping we get a second series of minifigures.

This is the Batman from the Lego Movie... it's already established that there all Lego themes exist together – if Batman can show up in Wild West, then i'm pretty sure the Wicked Witch can show up in Gotham.

That's what I'm saying. There are other Realms, and there are other Dimensions. I'm just hoping for the former.

Just now, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

That's what I'm saying. There are other Realms, and there are other Dimensions. I'm just hoping for the former.

They're the same thing...

7 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

They're the same thing...

Maybe. I didn't see any swirly blue vortex portals in the first Movie, though. Just tunnels.

Edited by Nerd-with-a-Pencil

5 hours ago, coronaking said:

tumblr_oi23d7CHLL1si297wo1_540.gif

Look there are some flying ceatures that have wings.... Are those flying monkeys?