Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

In about an hour. (4 p.m. GMT), usually. The Suicide Squad trailers & latest Wonder Woman trailer arrived at that time.

Edited by Cammo

That was amazing!!! I saw so many characters like the eraser and whatnot. Now time to watch it about twenty more times to catch every last detail!

Also we now know what the Joker Balloon escape is going to be!

Edited by GentlemanJoker

So Alfred finally wore the Batsuit. This looks great. I assume that balloon escape by the joker is practically the cheapest set that was hinted at?

Oh god, that looks awesome! :laugh: So much to see there!

And there's Polkadot Man! Another obscure classic villain! This movie will be so good!

Interesting, Alfred is wearing a bat costume at the end when they're falling. Looks like it's a Batman the animated series version too. We better be getting that.

Barbara Gordon's hairpiece is awesome, love the movement. Love her trench coat. I am wondering if it's possible we'll get that, that would definitely be something they've never done before.

oh man! Crazy Quilt and Polka Dot Man?! Sweet! I need to get them as physical figures! 

At any cost:devil:

Can't watch the trailer as I'm on the bus though

Edited by Duncan Young

19 minutes ago, GentlemanJoker said:

Now time to watch it about twenty more times to catch every last detail!

One thing that caught my eye immediately - when the lightning strikes, there are Gremlins on Batman's plane! :laugh: But I guess they won't be part of any set.

Loved the trailer especially the first look at a few of the set builds. Scutter looks good but to large for a set so I feel like they will scale it down. Joker's balloon jet pack thingy looks like a good easy build. CAN'T WAIT for more set pictures.

was just about to mention that, would be interesting if they'll appear in other sets at some point (other than the dimensions)

9 minutes ago, coronaking said:

One thing that caught my eye immediately - when the lightning strikes, there are Gremlins on Batman's plane! :laugh: But I guess they won't be part of any set.

I think I saw Ethan Hunt, too.

At 1:53 in the trailer, we can see the Scutter, it looks better than what I expected it to look like

Dunno if this has been picked up on yet... but in the trailers Batman has glowing eyes in pretty much every shot, Anyone noticed if this has been included on the minifigure for the sets? (like the BvS set)