HighDesertBrikr

Hello I'm HighDesertBrikr

Hi, my name is HighDesertBrikr. I also have a YouTube channel by the name of Nerf & Lego Fun.

I have been building with Lego Bricks as long as I can remember. I like building little mechs and spaceships, if you are subbed to the MFZ reddit than you already know that.

I have been thinking about joining EB for awhile now and finally did. I hope you like my builds and comments. HDBrikr out =-).

P.S. Remember Jeses loves you and said "I am the way, the truth, and life. No one comes to the Father but by Me."

and "For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life".

If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved! :classic:

Edited by HighDesertBrikr

Welcome to Eurobricks, HightDesertBrikr!

I am looking forward to seeing your mechs and spaceships!

Welcome to Eurobricks HighDesertBrikr! Good to see that you also have the true 'Cornerbrick' but also remind yourself that it is a stumbling brick for a lot of people.

Anyway, do you also combine your LEGO's and the Pi to make your LEGO more interactive or do you mainly use the LEGO as a shell?

Hey guys, Thanks for all the replys! I am sorry that I haven't replied back before now. I don't go on EB very much yet. =-)

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:24 PM, JopieK said:

Welcome to Eurobricks HighDesertBrikr! Good to see that you also have the true 'Cornerbrick' but also remind yourself that it is a stumbling brick for a lot of people.

Anyway, do you also combine your LEGO's and the Pi to make your LEGO more interactive or do you mainly use the LEGO as a shell?

I used the case as a shell. P.S. Thanks for the reply, I know what you mean about the Stumbling Brick. =-)

On 11/11/2016 at 8:47 AM, HighDesertBrikr said:

P.S. Remember Jesus loves you and said "I am the way, the truth, and life. No one comes to the Father but by Me."

and "For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life".

If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved! :classic:

On 11/11/2016 at 10:24 AM, JopieK said:

Welcome to Eurobricks HighDesertBrikr! Good to see that you also have the true 'Cornerbrick' 

Nice! Are you two Christians? :classic:

On 11/11/2016 at 10:24 AM, JopieK said:

Good to see that you also have the true 'Cornerbrick' but also remind yourself that it is a stumbling brick for a lot of people. (emphasis added)

What do you mean by that? :sceptic:

Edited by VaderFan2187