dan76

D-Day: SAURON!

Hi everybody!

Let me introduce the big bad evil guy himself: SAURON!!!

What do you think?

img_0642.jpg

On 12/10/2016 at 1:00 PM, dan76 said:

What do you think?

Ooooh, Sauran's headpiece is cool! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: If you made it available separately, i.e. without the minifigure and Brickforge weapon, and in black, not bley, I would be very interested.

Как

ты сделал шлем Саурона? Напиши мне, пожалуйста)

Edited by Donne

@Donne

Welcome to Eurobricks. You need to use English language when posting. Please read our guidelines. Thanks.

Wow, it looks amazing!

Why does Sauron wear grey armor though? Wasn't it black od dark grey at least? The helmet also looks a little bit too big... I understand that Sauron was like 3 meters tall in movies and You can't do that with minifigs, but right now it looks kinda caricatural. I guess nothing can be done about it, but it's still  shame :cry_sad:

4 hours ago, jakbar said:

Wow, it looks amazing!

Why does Sauron wear grey armor though? Wasn't it black od dark grey at least? The helmet also looks a little bit too big... I understand that Sauron was like 3 meters tall in movies and You can't do that with minifigs, but right now it looks kinda caricatural. I guess nothing can be done about it, but it's still  shame :cry_sad:

Makes me think TLG should do constraction with LOTR.  These pieces are really cool, though.

15 hours ago, fred67 said:

Makes me think TLG should do constraction with LOTR.  These pieces are really cool, though.

Yeah I'd love to see that

On 08/05/2018 at 11:23 AM, jakbar said:

The helmet also looks a little bit too big... I understand that Sauron was like 3 meters tall in movies and You can't do that with minifigs, but right now it looks kinda caricatural. I guess nothing can be done about it, but it's still  shame :cry_sad:

Due to the size of a minifig head, just about every character has a head that is too big - more so if they have headgear. There have been similar complaints in the past about characters such as Iron Man, Mouth of Sauron, etc. Plus if you make them much smaller (as molded / modified heads), then they either lose detail or do not look lego-like.

200?cb=20160220112818lor064.png

On 10/12/2016 at 2:00 PM, dan76 said:

Hi everybody!

What do you think?

Hello. Please tell me how did you do this Sauron figure?

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Hello, Dmitry79, and welcome to Eurobricks. You may want to introduce yourself in the Hello! My name is... section.

Unfortunately, the OP has not visited Eurobricks in more than one year, so he may be unable to answer your question himself. He is a customiser who makes his own parts by molding and casting them, as far as I know. If you look at his signature, you'll see a link to his Bricklink store. It would appear the Sauron headpiece is no longer available, though.

I invite you to browse and share your LEGO passion in the rest of our forum. Have fun! :classic: