This is a set I made for LEGO Ideas, but I figured I'd share it here as well. I'm still very new on Eurobricks and this is only the very first MOC that I've posted, so I'm open any tips anyone has to offer about how to format these sorts of posts in the future.

ap7w83N.png

The set is based on science fiction classic Forbidden Planet and includes minifigs of all the main characters from the film, including a block-built version of Robbie the Robot, plus the weird unnamed space-car thing that Robbie drove around. I also included a minifig-scale lego version of the film's poster.

SRBohs5.png

I tried to make everything as accurate to the film as it was possible to get at that scale, including custom decorations for the uniforms complete with accurate rank insignias.

PAWK2WM.png

Here's some various angles of the car thing. Sadly, I wasn't able to make it so the front opens like in the film.

onvqCrv.png

byensF3.png

eVQEd3X.png

StXGQXI.png

Here's some of Robbie. Funnily enough, he actually has greater range of articulation than the original Robbie costume/prop did.

A7uK9TN.png

osXqYq6.png

g6RuKHR.png

CNXPPlQ.png

And here's some closer looks at the poster I designed for it

TG7ijr7.png

8zsdPyF.png

P0sYuz4.png

Let me know what you think. If you like it, please take the time to support it on Lego Ideas.

dyQyEoU.png

Edited by BrokenEye

I like this film a lot. What a lovely homage you made for it. Especially the poster is hilarious! :classic: :thumbup: