just2good

LEGO Power Rangers 2017 sets!

Didn't the license belong to a competitor of TLG's? Well not anymore :laugh::devil:

Megabloks used to have Power Ranger sets.

The person who leaked the sets did.

How can you tell it was the same guy? I see someone just posted it as a reply. looked like they assumed, i dunno how the site works.

How can you tell it was the same guy? I see someone just posted it as a reply. looked like they assumed, i dunno how the site works.

I don't either this was my first time using the site so I might be completely wrong.

Edited by Rookie875

Not really a Power Rangers fan these days. Enjoyed it as a kid though. Would've been cool to have gotten a classic Rita Repulsa minifigure for my childhood nostalgia but I'm not really digging her new design in the movie.

GA dang! This is my childhood. Hopefully if it sells well we could see classic sets with classic figures.

Hopefully we'll get proper sets and not only one extremely expensive set.I'm also really looking foward for the movie so I hope it'll be successful.

But for now I'll keep my excitement in reasonable levels that is untill I see the set pictures.

Edited by LOTR34

Well, this was a surprise. Can't say I saw this one coming.

I'm certain if the rumour's true, this theme could produce some stellar figures. I have no real interest in the property, but I may pick up a set or two if the parts and figures are cool. :thumbup:

Well, this was a surprise. Can't say I saw this one coming.

I'm certain if the rumour's true, this theme could produce some stellar figures. I have no real interest in the property, but I may pick up a set or two if the parts and figures are cool. :thumbup:

There is only one set.

Also i think Power Rangers will be in Dimensions.I think there will be a story pack.Maybe there will be some based on mighty morphin.

This is pretty much a dream come true. For such a long time I've always said that the one dream franchise LEGO is missing for me (well, aside from Pokémon) is Power Rangers ... and here it is.

I hope the license covers the TV series too. But I'd be okay if they focused on the movie.

There is only one set.

Also i think Power Rangers will be in Dimensions.I think there will be a story pack.Maybe there will be some based on mighty morphin.

I hope there's more than one set. It would be a shame otherwise. But at least if they'd let us get all 5 Rangers, I'd be more than happy.

FAKE.

https://boards.4chan...my-money-editon (scroll to bottom)

I don't understand why anyone would do that. What's the point of messing with people like that?

I had such a good day, excited at the prospect of Power Rangers sets. Looking forward to the most exciting thing in 2017.

It's just ... sigh.

And you think it's fake because...? Everyone can take credit for leaks on 4chan and remaking the model into LDD isn't that hard.

Why would someone take credit for a fake, though? It seems bizarre.

And you think it's fake because...? Everyone can take credit for leaks on 4chan and remaking the model into LDD isn't that hard.

Quote from the "leaker" (edited out some of the offensive stuff)

Good morning, 4chan.

All the leaks I posted were fake. I can't believe how far these spread.

Happy not-leak season!

Fake or not; I don't think there is enough tangible information anymore regarding this potential license to warrant a thread like this, at this time.

If we do get more concrete information on this potential-theme in the future, I'll reopen this thread.