Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

11 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

If there will be BP set (knowing the Banjo already confirmed it)

When and where did this happen?

15 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Look at the future/speculation of MARVEL thread.

Why????

I kinda wish that yondu was the pre order bonus for the game. There are really no new parts needed except for maybe the Mohawk 

6 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I kinda wish that yondu was the pre order bonus for the game. There are really no new parts needed except for maybe the Mohawk 

That headpiece doesn't exist. It should be molded one piece. So if they will release that as a fig (which I know is highly unlikely) the head would be a new piece.

25 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Getting that Yondu would be fitting given his role in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2.  At least the figure is not another Iron Man suit.

33 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

That headpiece doesn't exist. It should be molded one piece. So if they will release that as a fig (which I know is highly unlikely) the head would be a new piece.

Actually I think it does exist. It was introduced with the Disney CMF line for Genie. The only new thing I think would be the hair which might not need to be molded

Edited by Falconfan1414

37 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Actually I think it does exist. It was introduced with the Disney CMF line for Genie. The only new thing I think would be the hair which might not need to be molded

If it's w/o his mohawk then yea it actually exist. That genie is perfect but the thing is were talking about the head, genie's head does't have a hole/stud to fit in the mohawk, so it they have to introduce a whole new piece if they decided to make it a figure.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

This probably belong in the game section but look at that comic yondu. Damn so beautiful.

As if I needed MORE incentive to preorder. I only hope that the offer extends to PC, as I do not own a Switch. Or Xbox one. Or PS4.

35 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

If it's w/o his mohawk then yea it actually exist. That genie is perfect but the thing is were talking about the head, genie's head does't have a hole/stud to fit in the mohawk, so it they have to introduce a whole new piece if they decided to make it a figure.

Actually it does have a hole for a Mohawk to be put in

5 minutes ago, Hulk_Smash said:

Actually it does have a hole for a Mohawk to be put in

Same as the size of Yondu's mohawk in GoTG2? 

There you go. Boringggggggggg figure and an easy pass for me 

Edited by Ashnflash

Just now, Ashnflash said:

There you go. Boringggggggggg easy pass for me I think

Hahahha atleast there's the confirmation. Thanks for this image 

1 minute ago, Borex said:

Ow wait, this is not a real fig, but only a digital one? Boooo!

Yup just an in-game fig and with the rest of original members of Guardians I guess.

Really disappointed that that's the exclusive minifigure. Incredibly lame when there are so many better options (like Spider-Gwen!!).

Just now, The_Chosen_1 said:

Really disappointed that that's the exclusive minifigure. Incredibly lame when there are so many better options (like Spider-Gwen!!).

Literally anyone would have been better. I actually would be happy with a Cowboy Captain America. But ya this was definitely a missed opportunity for Spider-Gwen....  

15 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Same as the size of Yondu's mohawk in GoTG2? 

I don't know what size it is, is it more like Mr T's Mohawk, in that it covers the stud on top? If so then no, it would not fit

Edited by Hulk_Smash

26 minutes ago, Hulk_Smash said:

I don't know what size it is, is it more like Mr T's Mohawk, in that it covers the stud on top? If so then no, it would not fit

Yup! The size can cover the inside of the stud. Hmmmm, i know the standard mini pin in genie's head it wouldn't fit the Yondu's fin/mohawk

Classic Yondu is only in the game, as are a lot of characters soon to turn up. A lot of pieces aren't gonna exist

48 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

There you go. Boringggggggggg figure and an easy pass for me 

Still an odd choice. I do like him though, but he doesn't have the wow factor like Silver Centurion. He should have had the dual-moulded legs that come in the fun at the beach set too. 

He is more set-material imo instead of polybag-material.