Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

If the figure is Sam Wilson Cap, I will be so happy! I fell in love with the figure in the Lego Avengers game and I'm so disappointed that I can't get an SDCC one.

Ok, Just throwing this possibility out there for consideration:

Nighthawk2.jpg

Is it possible the unknown character is Nighthawk? Again, he has made an appearance on the Avengers Assemble cartoon, and we already have his buddy Hyperion.

Ok, Just throwing this possibility out there for consideration:

Is it possible the unknown character is Nighthawk? Again, he has made an appearance on the Avengers Assemble cartoon, and we already have his buddy Hyperion.

That would be a surprise... And a wonder for my Avengers series I'm writing if the lineup is seriously Ms. Marvel, Cap, Nighthawk, and Zemo! (Only Cap and Ms. Marvel are confirmed... Just so nobody takes this wrong)

Anyways, definitely buying the Detroit Steel and Cap jet sets (or figures) anyways!

Does he use a shield?

No.

Do we know what kind of shield the figure is holding? Is it generic or confirmed to be Cap's Shield? If so, isn't it possible the that "story" for the set is that his shield has been stolen by the villain? It doesn't necessarily have to be someone who wields a shield 24/7.

Just because they have his shield in hand, doesn't automatically make it Sam Wilson.

Edited by Dr Axels

Do we know what kind of shield the figure is holding? Is it generic or confirmed to be Cap's Shield? If so, isn't it possible the that "story" for the set is that his shield has been stolen by the villain? It doesn't necessarily have to be someone who wields a shield 24/7.

Wouldn't be surprised if his role was like Sentry in the Avenjet.

EDIT: *Hyperion. Sorry, all these Superman copies are easy to lose track of! :blush:

Edited by (Nexus)

Are we certain the jet belongs to Captain America, and not the villain? Sam and Ms. Marvel could be flying in pursuit of it...

Edited by Sir Gareth

I think it would help if we learned the position of this shield-wielder on the box. Are they flying in front of the jet like they're being chased? Or beside it?

Are we certain the jet belongs to Captain America, and not the villain? Sam and Ms. Marvel could be flying in pursuit of it...

That would be interesting. Could it be Zemo or what other villains does Sam Wilson captain America fight?

This set is super confusing... Who is even rumored to be in this set? I've heard Cap... Then Sam Wilson Falcon... Now Ms Marvel... But I know no Baron Zemo... So like what's even happening with this set :sceptic:

What if the jet is Citizen V's? He has a color scheme close to Cap's and he's a villain, right?

This set is super confusing... Who is even rumored to be in this set? I've heard Cap... Then Sam Wilson Falcon... Now Ms Marvel... But I know no Baron Zemo... So like what's even happening with this set :sceptic:

Captain America in a jet along with Miss Marvel fighting against a winged villain with a shield. I think?

Also, is Detroit Steel confirmed or not? If the description says there's a big robot/mech it could also be Crimson Dynamo, since he's a member of the Master of Evil in the tv-show. I also read that the Masters of Evil play a big role in the tv-show, bigger than Detroit Steel. About that villain with a shield and red wings, I think it's just Night Hawk that stole Cap's shield.

Also, is Detroit Steel confirmed or not? If the description says there's a big robot/mech it could also be Crimson Dynamo, since he's a member of the Master of Evil in the tv-show. I also read that the Masters of Evil play a big role in the tv-show, bigger than Detroit Steel. About that villain with a shield and red wings, I think it's just Night Hawk that stole Cap's shield.

It's without a doubt Detroit Steel.

This winged character in Captain America set is quite a mystery! Not many Marvel heroes or villains fit the description , so I hope it's someone good. Hope it's Super Adaptoid as someone suggested, since such obscure villain fits well with Detroit Steel.

So, Delta customs has said we'll get the Kamala Khan Ms Marvel, I assume in this third set. Thought?

All we know concretely is its someone marvelous. This can mean a lot of characters: Ms Marvel(Carol Danvers), Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel (Kamala), maybe even Wonder Man? I mean he's also marvelous...

All we know concretely is its someone marvelous. This can mean a lot of characters: Ms Marvel(Carol Danvers), Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel (Kamala), maybe even Wonder Man? I mean he's also marvelous...

It limits the list down to a Marvel character at least... :grin:

He's been right before. Check his Instagram, he's says its Kamala with new arm mounds to represent her stretching powers

He's been right before. Check his Instagram, he's says its Kamala with new arm mounds to represent her stretching powers

Will do! I guess that puts an end to our speculation then.

Well what with his list of DC for this year, that definitely settles that. As for these new arms, opens up possibility for Mr Fantastic (in the long future) or a new Plastic Man.

Also as seen from Avengers Ultron Revolution, she 'embiggens' her hand, which makes it grow. Wonder if or how they would incorporate that