Just now, Ashnflash said:

Steppenwolf looks absolutely disgusting. Not a fan of the Flying Fox set overall, and the fact that there is another Batmobile.... Why just why.... 

Really glad we're getting two mother boxes. I'm hoping they'll do something similar with Avengers Infinity War with the stones. The figures are great, sad to see though that Superman does not have a different costume. 

Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg look really good! And those Parademons are great! So many!!!   

Totally agree on the Flying Fox set. I hate that cannon on the Batmobile, it completely ruins the look. This might be the first time I've hated stud shooters on something. We're actually getting all three Mother Boxes, though! Steppenwolf is holding a red one in the FF set. 

Steppenwolf looks absolutely disgusting. Not a fan of the Flying Fox set overall, and the fact that there is another Batmobile.... Why just why.... 

Really glad we're getting two mother boxes. I'm hoping they'll do something similar with Avengers Infinity War with the stones. The figures are great, sad to see though that Superman does not have a different costume. 

Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg look really good! And those Parademons are great! So many!!!   

Why the batmobile? Because he's batman! And batman sells, unfortunately. And steppenwolf? I'm glad their reusing the nexo knights mold, but that doesn't mean it doesn't still suck.

LMF

Groan, they messed up the Parademons, and we get them in every set..

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Totally agree on the Flying Fox set. I hate that cannon on the Batmobile, it completely ruins the look. This might be the first time I've hated stud shooters on something. We're actually getting all three Mother Boxes, though! Steppenwolf is holding a red one in the FF set. 

Oh you're right! I didn't see the one in the ground with the Knightcrawler.

Also I've seen some people calling the Batmobile an upgrade :grin: Let's be honest - it's definitely a downgrade. 

Edited by Ashnflash

28 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

It really looks the SW's hair for me, also the color is the same. But I don't know probably I'm wrong. 

Yea, that could've been the best choice. 

It's not her hair but Thorin's would have been a better choice instead of a new hairpiece.

Oh you're right! I didn't see the one in the ground with the Knightcrawler. Also I'm seeing people calling the Batmobile an upgrade :grin: Come on now, it's definitely a downgrade. 

I'll probably get the set and just use the old Batmobile with it. It's also disappointing how we don't get any supporting characters beyond generic armies. Mera would've been easy to throw into the Atlantis set and Gordon/Alfred could've been put in the Flying Fox as a pilot or something, even if it wouldn't be accurate. 

6 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Three Mother Boxes: At the foot of the crawler, the pedestal in Atlantis, and Steppenwolf's holding the third.

I'll probably get the set and just use the old Batmobile with it. It's also disappointing how we don't get any supporting characters beyond generic armies. Mera would've been easy to throw into the Atlantis set and Gordon/Alfred could've been put in the Flying Fox as a pilot or something, even if it wouldn't be accurate. 

Aw that's right I totally forgot about Gordon being in the movie :hmpf_bad: Still though we're getting the Six - not Seven, the big bad of the film and a bunch of his flunkies. 

Edited by Ashnflash

Yeah I'm surprised that we didn't get Mera in the Atlantis set. I think we should've got her instead of one of those Atlantian Guards.

9 minutes ago, The Lupinator said:

It's not her hair but Thorin's would have been a better choice instead of a new hairpiece.

Totally agree with you about the hairpiece! Also welcome to Eurobricks!

Edited by Ashnflash

Looks like they just "spoiled" Superman's resurrection. :laugh::laugh:

Love those Atlantean guards. I'm also happy that Flash and Aquaman have some color, unlike their dull movie counterparts.

Aside from minifigs, I like nothing, which has been a recurring thing for me with this year's sets. Luckily, that has given me some leeway to go back and get some minifigs that I've kept in my wanted list for years. Also, the big three seem to be rehashes, so I'm actually a little happy that I won't be chasing them down.

5 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Aw that's right I totally forgot about Gordon being in the movie :hmpf_bad: Still though we're getting the Six - not Seven, the big bad of the film and a bunch of his flunkies. 

1 minute ago, The Lupinator said:

Yeah I'm surprised that we didn't get Mera in the Atlantis set. I think we should've got her instead of one of those Atlantian Guards.

Hopefully Mera will be in an Aquaman set. I do think it's amazing that we get so many Parademons! No other villain in a DC or Marvel set has gotten so many warriors to make an army out of. 

Lol I had high hopes (idk why) but these sets are bad. Ugly af tbh. I mean I guess if that's what the stuff in the movie looks like they didn't have much room for creativity but still. And yeah, Steppenwolf is not great, way too thin. The minifigs are alright, i suppose? Even then not impressed tbh.

5 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Hopefully Mera will be in an Aquaman set. I do think it's amazing that we get so many Parademons! No other villain in a DC or Marvel set has gotten so many warriors to make an army out of. 

She definitely will. Cant have Mera in an Aquaman set

When Darkside comes in Justice League 2 and when we get those sets. We will be able to have an army of Parademons.  ?

Edited by The Lupinator

Well DC sets this year are just as bad as MCU sets! Aquaman is the only good set in my opinion and even it has a very small builds which don't look like they are ~200 pcs, minifigures are great though.

This is disappointing overall.

Worse superman than we got before.

Inaccurate Aquaman whose torso gets reused on the guards.

Wrong Parademons.

Steppenwolf looks flimsy, do not care or this style off figure.

No boots for Aquaman.

Just now, deskp said:

This is disappointing overall.

Worse superman than we got before.

Inaccurate Aquaman whose torso gets reused on the guards.

Wrong Parademons.

Steppenwolf looks flimsy, do not care or this style off figure.

No boots for Aquaman.

How is Superman worse? He's the same as the one we got before :grin:

Edited by Ashnflash

No boots...

No boots.

Just now, strangely said:

No boots...

Just now, deskp said:

No boots.

True but we got that one in the small set. Literally the same. 

Seems there's alot of peeps dissapointed with the JL sets rather than Thor. I get it, minifigs from JL are nice but yea inaccuracies.

True but we got that one in the small set. Literally the same. 

Yeah, but this Superman is in the biggest set, so it lacking boots is kind of annoying, especially when there's a high amount of minifigure recycling going on to begin with. If they're going to give us old minifigures, they might as well throw in the boots that already exist.