2 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

AHA!!!! THE TRUTH IS FINALLY HERE!!

Curses what have I done?! Quickly to the Batmobile!

5 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

It's our job to keep getting more and more information out of you! 

I've seen people toss and turn at these guessing games in the CMF threads, this is really fun to do :laugh:

Also, if by chance these happen to be based on Justice League Action, I would like to note there is an episode including Lobo and Red Lanterns... One can only dream :cry_happy:

1 hour ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

... that leaves room for 1 more character.

Krypto and a minifig or just the dog? or neither?

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I've seen people toss and turn at these guessing games in the CMF threads, this is really fun to do :laugh:

Also, if by chance these happen to be based on Justice League Action, I would like to note there is an episode including Lobo and Red Lanterns... One can only dream :cry_happy:

Red Lantern Razer? I can only hope, did the red lantern on JL action look like Razer? No not Razer but maybe Bleez 

Edited by AgentKallus of Hydra

Just now, AgentKallus of Hydra said:

Krypto and a minifig or just the dog? or neither?

I'm thinking Superman, Krypto, and Lobo.

Any other information you can give us Duncan Young on other sets besides the Lobo one?

38 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Superman as potential Hero while Lobo is the antagonist...

I don't believe that is the case.

Maybe Dexx-Star fights Krypto and Clark and Lobo place bets.:laugh: 

That JLA Atrocitus is well atrocious, its horrible. 

Edited by AgentKallus of Hydra

9 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Any other information you can give us Duncan Young on other sets besides the Lobo one?

I've pretty much told you what I know, there are a hints in the last few pages and in the LBM thread about characters in the other sets but that's about it. There's definitely more characters in the other sets, however I don't know who they are. I hope I helped though, I'm certainly looking forward to next year :sweet:

Edited by Duncan Young

8 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

He may prove me wrong, but usually the information dished out might not be allowed all at once, sometimes if someone spills all of an informants information at once, the informant won't get any details in the future

These little hint-sprinkling posts are all fun and games to the people that can keep up, but to anyone else it makes this thread an absolute nightmare to read.

Someone might want to discuss the actual 2017 sets, and not these 2018-set puns.

So please, if you know something you may of course share it, but everyone keep the super-oblique, wink wink hint hint posts to a minimum.

4 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

These little hint-sprinkling posts are all fun and games to the people that can keep up, but to anyone else it makes this thread an absolute nightmare to read.

Someone might want to discuss the actual 2017 sets, and not these 2018-set puns.

So please, if you know something you may of course share it, but everyone keep the super-oblique, wink wink hint hint posts to a minimum.

Maybe the guessing game should be taken to another thread.  Haven't been on much lately so I don't know where it'd belong.

6 minutes ago, psqidexslizer248 said:

Maybe the guessing game should be taken to another thread.  Haven't been on much lately so I don't know where it'd belong.

The 2018 starts when an official confirmation from LEGO or pictures arrive

All those tiny scales printed allover Aquaman's torso. Gonna be great in hand.

The other side of the face. I think the smallest set of JL is great seeing how awesome Aquaman is + 2 of this guards and parademon.

Only really gripe is lack of printing in arms.

Anyone knows who has gold arms with printing that we can swap out?

Holy shit we're gotting a space hog set! I cant wait to see that build! And cross fingers for a Rebirth Superman. By the way is @DuncanYoung does the third fig have small legs?

32 minutes ago, BatofGotham said:

Holy shit we're gotting a space hog set! I cant wait to see that build! And cross fingers for a Rebirth Superman. By the way is @DuncanYoung does the third fig have small legs?

If not, the JL Superman figure would work as a good substitute, seeing as they both have dark blue boots. :grin: :tongue:

I'll see myself out.

12 minutes ago, psqidexslizer248 said:

If not, the JL Superman figure would work as a good substitute, seeing as they both have dark blue boots. :grin: :tongue:

I'll see myself out.

That's gonna be the laziest thing they've ever done

1 hour ago, BatofGotham said:

Why small legs, who you thinking of?

12 minutes ago, psqidexslizer248 said:

I'll see myself out.

That's gonna be the laziest thing they've ever done

4 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Why small legs, who you thinking of?

Jonathan Kent, Superman's son. He's gaining popularity recently especially with "super sons". 

On 5/24/2017 at 0:33 AM, Raptor of Vengeance said:

But it was Duncan Young that said puns and Numbuh1Nerd that suggested how the Aquaman hair would look good on Lobo

To be clear, all I have is speculation and hopes. Don't look to me for any information any time soon. 

16 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

What you don't trust me? How Strange. It makes me want to scream! 

(but that belongs in the Lego Batman thread :wink:)

Whatever little birdy is feeding you this information, could it be a canary? And would I be misguided to quiver at such prospects? :grin:

9 hours ago, Buildingwon said:

New photo of Aquaman.  Finally a decent picture of his face without Shark eyes.

These look positively delicious! That Aquaman looks like a perfect adaptation of his movie counterpart, and those soldiers have some nice Ocean Master parts. Y'know, until we get an Ocean Master minifig when the Aquaman movie comes out, assuming it gets more than one set. I couldn't be happier with these guys, that set is an easy buy for me now!

8 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

I'm afraid not, I'm pretty sure it's just a £20/$25 set with the Space Hog as the main build

Ooo, boy, do you know the way to a nerd's heart! :drool:

7 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Heheh, oops :grin: I tend to back up to the last page I remember reading and go from there, so sorry for always doing the thing you guys say not to do right after you say not to do it :laugh: