Diesel Lover

Lego Ideas Projects!

I am active on Ideas and I love Project N by AWI2345 "Nerds Like Us." If you are a Nerd, Geek or self-ascribed Dork, please join us, create a profile (if you have not done so) and support this and many other great projects. It is totally free, actually TLG pays for it, so if you have bought LEGO from them, the LEGO Ideas platform is their way of saying thanks. Come on by and see some more great stuff. You can post MOCs there, too. And if enough other Nerds, Geeks and Dorks support your project it might become a real set someday. Start here https://ideas.lego.com/projects/143625 and imagine the possibilities.

Thanks in advance to any and all supporters.

Edited by MrRoy

Read the rules... :hmpf_bad:

There's nothing in the rules that says you can't promote other people's Ideas projects all you want, only your own. And even a limited amount of self-promotion is okay, as long as it falls within certain narrow constraints. Personally I think those constraints could stand a little loosening, but oh well. I'll comply with the mods' directives. And I think the OP is doing so, as well.

That said, as long as this thread is here, I'd like to cite the stunning Hearthstone Bakery as a City-related Ideas project that's particularly deserving of attention, IMO. Just look at that beauty.

Edited by Blondie-Wan

Read the rules... :hmpf_bad:

There is really no clue in the title, nor the post as to what the intention of this topic is. I could interpret this as follows:

1. promoting your projects

2. promoting projects of others

3. mentioning your projects

4. mentioning projects of others

Number 1 is against the rules, but I don't see a real problem with 2, 3 and 4.

Umm, are y'all saying this is against the rules?

I think this is fine as long as you (and all other people in this thread, for that matter) are not promoting your own projects. :classic:

Obviously Mrroy has explained it, but maybe next time say something in the first post so people don't get the wring idea, in any case I really like these, especially that police truck.

Yes, I had said something in the post, but as I was pasting pictures, the paragraph was deleted. :sadnew:

It was until Mr. Roy posted that I realized the paragraph was gone.

You can post your own Ideas project but you have to present it as a MOC.

Site Guidelines:

LEGO Ideas: If you have a great MOC, that is also a LEGO Ideas project, you may present it on EB as you would any MOC, with a single link to the Ideas entry. Make the title about the MOC, not the Ideas business; don't be too shouty, and it is likely to be tolerated. You need to be thinking: 'I want people on EB to see my MOC and comment on it. If they like it, perhaps they'll support it on LEGO Ideas', rather than: 'I want Ideas support! If I post it on EB, perhaps more people will vote!.

I think there are topics to discuss LEGO Ideas projects in the general areas of the forums (General or Embassy, not sure), but this has no place in the Town forum.